High Elf compromise

I just assumed because some forgot to put on sun screen at the Sunwell.

Uhhh no.
They ripped it out of a naaru and used it. They didnt need to study the light because they had priests already.

Felblood elves are entirely different from blood elves. They also got popped

I understood the Naaru was a willing participant. Am I wrong on that?

It was willing, though they didnt know at the time

Indeed… so many people harping over High and Blood elf lore that don´t even have the decency of consulting that lore -heck and let´s not expect they actually understand it-.

Unpopular opinion, but no wonder some (I repeat: some) Helfers are so ignorant… for their headcanons to be right, they have to pretend WC3:TFT and Sunwell Comics and TBC and so on never happened (heck, the end of the Second War didn´t happen either for them or then it´s hard to justify the “but, buut!! muh friendship x eva betwen humans and elves and dwarves that never stopped!!”… after Anasterian literally gave the middel finger to Therenas et al).

1 Like

No you seem to misunderstand it’s not about being horde or alliance, what you are in turn saying if you want to be a black elf go horde. When everyone tried to argue saying people just want the lotr thing but cant so go horde for fair skinned which was fine. Until they let blood elfs be black, which is fine but now the issue is if you like the alliance and you like elfs you can only be a black elf on horde. When void elfs are blood elfs. Or are you saying they are a different race so they cant be black white or brown. The answer is simple void elfs can still be void elfs and be black white and brown. They will still have void tenticale pop out during the racial proc. Its litterally not a big deal until people try to say no those players who play alliance dont deserve to be black white or brown elfs. They have to be horde to be that. Which is ridiculously bad.

Alliance players dont deserve to look like blood elves.

Just like Horde players don’t deserve to have humans or dwarves.

Its not bad.

Oh right priest so they automatically knew how to wield the light in righteous fury and a ret pally. I think not, they had to study it to wield it like that.

I agree this can be adjusted (maybe Velves get similar skin tone customizations to Belves while keeping the tentacle hairstyles). I´ll support as long as they stop b!tching regarding blue eye customization for Belves (personally I won´t use it but I know a LOT of people that desires it for their mage PCs so…)

It’s no secret I dislike you, but you are sinking even lower by saying people dont deserve the skin tones. Because if the issue was they don’t deserve to look like x race thats out the window with litterally pandas and voidelf/bloodelf model. What’s done is done so now let people pick how they look it doesn’t ruin this game in anyway.

Its no secret you typically have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to lore. Its why every time you talk about anything lore related nearly everyone disagrees with you and has to point your your inaccurate statements.

2 Likes

And that’s good I have no issue with void elfs having tentical features heck you can just make an option. to have technicals out at all times who cares. That would make them way more easier to identify for people who cant figure out what faction something is on.

Different in how she came to be in power of the void. She wasn’t tainted by it like the void elfs. She is in control. She absorbed its power fully and completely. Basically, she is what the void elfs Tried to re-create. The ability to completely be one with the void. They were unsuccessful.

This, they show physical signs of the taint because they are not capable of fully becoming one with the void.

In short, they both came to utilize the void through different methods and hers was far more successful when combined with her history of receiving training from a highly intelligent ethereal. The others are failed experiments who can use small portions of the void, sometimes.

On topic: Void elfs. There’s your compromise. Taking away their void taint changes who they are and their identity.

Yup, people have to make compromises. Kinda like how if I like dwarfs I have to play Alliance, and if I want a fiery beard I have to accept the rest of Dark Iron Dwarfs. If I want to play a cool teleporting blue elf I need to play Alliance. If I want a human equivalent high elf, I can go Horde.

Now if what you are saying is that you just want to tear it all open and give everyone as many options as possible and you are using just high elves as a vehicle for that, that’s a different conversation entirely.

I don’t think so.

Everyone? Man you speak for alot I guess that shaman paladin form I made where I linked an article from s dev interview explaining every race can wield the light was not accurate. You don’t understand lore changes that is your issue not mine. I read quite a bit about the lore so thanks for assuming I dont know.

I don’t have to assume. I just have to read anything you ever say.

So what why are nightborne purple? And there we go. See the issue if you wanted to play s purple elf go alliance if you wanted a fair skinned elf go horde and that was fine. Now it you want a purple elf go horde or alliance but if you want a fair skinned elf only horde. Even more now with black skinned elfs only go horde. It’s basically saying if you like elfs and want diverse elfs go horde. If you want purple elfs go alliance.

Its sorta like saying “if you like dwarves and want diverse dwarves, go Alliance”

I mean same to you, you have no clue about lore from what I’ve seen. You say kultiran arnt shamans in lore they are tide sages, which is correct just like tauren arent paladins but druids who worship the sun and are called sunwalkers. Tide sages are shamans that focus on the sea and speak to the sea to understand what is going on. Just like orcs talk to the elements and trolls speak to the loa and dwarves speak to the earth.