High Elf compromise

Let’s face it. It isn’t about the skin colours, or the looks. It is about the lore. We have High Elves in the Alliance, there is no reason to say that we can’t have them.

Oh yes, everyone can say “Blood Elves are High Elves,” but the real fact is, Blood Elves were High Elves. They completely changed who they are. You do not see a Blood Elf getting called a High Elf, nor do you see a High Elf getting called a Blood Elf.

Second of all, there is nothing in lore to to say that future Void Elves can’t have fair skin. The ones that we have, that are playable, those are the ones that were Umbric so called “small group of followers”. The ones that Alleria saved during there transformation.

4 Likes

No I’m using facts, how is asking for more skin tones white washing I’m not only asking for white. Here let me give you an example.of white washing since you dont understand. White washing would be make a movie about Martin Luther king jr but have the actor who plays him white. What I want is options for the races you dont. You can still be a void elf and have the void elf featurea but be black or white or brown. Because they would still use void elf racials but you dont see that. No you assume I want them to be white meaning you assume I am white. Meaning you are in fact a racist for being against it. Nice try.

5 Likes

How is not wanting to be purple and having more human like shades of skin whitewashing?

Humans have more than one shade of skin for crying out loud.

6 Likes

And High Elves should be made playable for the Alliance too <3

4 Likes

Look, lore means nothing in development.

You keep using that word, but I dont think it means what you think it means. Its okay though, you think being shocking might make me change my mind.
FYI, void elves arent getting natural skin tones. Take your white washing nonsense out bud.

Why is it void elves have to be purple because void, but blood elves don’t have to be green because fel (or yellow because holy or blue because arcane)?

1 Like

Same way being against void elves getting natural skin tones is racist. Ah, but lets focus on what I said, and not the accusations of racism by someone who agrees in giving you what you want.

Void elves were transformed by the void.
Blood elves manifest what magic they use in their eyes. We have seen them turn red when they are infused with fel. So its consistent lore wise.

I do hope void elves get like… Galaxy eyes and purple. And some more shades of blue.

so one’s entire body is “transformed” because I said so, but others eyes are only transformed because I said so.

Nice to be able to make things up that are rational to support your argument

I thought to ask the question to Ion, for you, and hopefully, the answer is going to be saying something different to what you say.

Where did I say it was because I said so?
If you played the unlocking scenario it shows void elves are changed fundamentally.
As for blood elves, thats developer commentary.
Nice to know you are quick to slander when someone says anything disagreeable with you.

1 Like

Lore development =/= game development. Stay disingenuous though

I do infact know what racist means and you are showing the colors of one. And just like how fel can wash away so to light and oh what’s that oh the void. Just like illidan got his fel taken for a split second and became light then got rid of the light so to could the void elfs do that. But nope you only want one thing for void elfs to be not able to choose the skin tone. Because you feelings be to close to how your blood elf looks. But if you both wear full armor it doesnt matter what you look like because you use the same model. To be against the alliance having black brown and white elfs is as I said disgusting. Which makes you disgusting.

So, you admit that Ion has no involvement in the lore, despite you’re using his argument against the Pro’s when he says “Horde is waiting for you”.

3 Likes

Why are we talking about racism over whether or not a race should be playable I highly doubt that anyone hates a certain minority/group of people when they are asking for a race :woman_facepalming:

What does that have to do with my statement sara?

so lets keep this simple.

High elves exposed to energy = no change in any color.

High elves change their name to blood elves and are exposed to fel get green eyes but no other changes. When blood elves get exposed to Holy they get yellow eyes. Now we are told blood elves that get exposed to arcane give them blue eyes but again no other changes. Somehow the name change to blood elves changes their physiology and make them completely different than high elves.

Void elves get exposed to void energy. It changes them so much that they can be only purple and only have dark hair. Funny how player characters other than void elves don’t have this problem.

FYI it wasn’t slander directed at YOU. It was for the lore that is completely inconsistent. You can think its logical because it gives you what you want, but like I just pointed out above, the change of name from high to blood elf shouldn’t have caused the susceptibility to magic the way it did.

Because to be so against an option of skin tones to be available to a race that its core race is getting and then try to compare skin tones to facial hair is a pretty bad thing.

It doesnt. The name change was a name change only. Shadows of the sun states high elves are affected by the sunwell

Void elves thing was a ritual and transformation rather than mere exposure