High Elf Compromise Celebration Thread

Who else is shocked so many HElfers only cared about getting the right skin tones? And that the Lore is the first thing they were apparently OK with sacrificing?

1 Like

Ah cute, you’re trying to troll by lying again.

High Elf fans invented the suggestion for darker skin tones for a possible High Elf AR, while Horde fan boys cried for 3 days on the forums when they announced the options for Blood Elves.

Please keep pretending it was about the skin color.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about specific skin tones. Only skin tones.

The fact that giving void elves a different skin tone is apparently acceptable to the degree it is worth a Celebration thread sorta supports my point.

1 Like

The more people keep shutting down their happiness with “They’re still Void Elves”, the more this is likely to come back.

I honestly don’t care if the high elf threads come back. It will be hilarious.

You seem to care a tad too much for something thats just a joke to you.

It’s ok to be Horde fan boy, just dont pretend you ever had valid points. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The HELF community has taught me points are worthless.

Argue non stop for the lore.

As soon as you get void elves with elvish skin tones? Forget about the lore, and celebrate nonstop.

Its ok to be an Alliance fan boy, just don’t pretend you ever cared about the Lore as your primary reason for wanting high elves.

Imagine if you people took all that effort to systems in the game that didn’t completely suck

You could have all complained pvp to be fixed by 8.1 but instead you decided to get blue eyes on elves

This forum

1 Like

The “High Elves” threads are very similar to the plague…

1 Like

Ah, that’s what it is, you’re salty.

When OP literally addressed it isn’t exactly what we wanted yet you’re somehow still angry at the concept.

Haha, i don’t even remotely agree with this “compromise”, because you’re right, they aren’t High Elves, unless they take the effort to say they are.

They are Allerian high elves.

I am not angry at all, don’t worry about me. :slight_smile:

But plenty of people are! Because they only cared about non void skin tones on void elves.

Why do you put “compromise” in quotes? What would be a real compromise for you?

I think the last thing that this will depend on and completely win me over.

Hair styles? stuck with tentacles?

I actually like the proc that happens if everything else looks normal. the temporary embrace the void effect is cool.

Yes lets ignore this snide comment that clearly shows your displeasure in people being happy and pretend you’re not salty.

Combining the Void elf AR and the High Elf people into one AR that we get to choose which one we create with the same racials painted differently depending on which “side” you chose. So we quite literally are either “Void elf” or “High Elf”.

With these new options they’re already essentially “giving” us Blood Elves for real this time, would of been less of a carbon copy as a separate AR as High elf fans have suggested.

So your compromise would be to give you high elves, exactly what you are asking for?

Do you know what a compromise is?

I wouldn’t find that objectionable, but you did get a wonderful dark elf skin too - even better than the dark void elf. Really the dark void elf skin should have been midnight blue, but I’m happy with the choices.

I do think void elves need a less purply red hair and also an Allerian blonde hair, but who knows, we might get that. I don’t think blue hair with pink skin will look so great.

I don’t think more lore is needed. The void elf lore is new, but it’s part of the lore now.

And this is wrong because why?

If it’s supported infallibly by the game we play and the lore we follow?

Its not a compromise to give you exactly what you are asking for.

Why does it need to be a compromise if it’s right?

They’re essentially doing it already.

It needs to be a compromise because you want us to get the lesser side of the deal in the end.

2 Likes

Horray, I’m so so happy, now we can stop talking about it immediately.