High Elf Compromise Celebration Thread

No they won’t because now it is evolving to give us paladins for our white skinned High Velfs. The Horde has them so should we.

Problem is even with the lighter skin option they are still Void Elves .

Paladins are users of the light and well light and void don’t mix well together.

It’s kind of adding sodium to water.

And that’s something we don’t like. We wanted the Alliance High Elf lore, not the Blood Elf lore. That’s why it’s a compromise for us.

Blame Blizzard for not understanding our request from day 1.

Um, “now” you say? The request for Void Elf Paladins is rather old.

You will always have the lore we have no matter what. 20 years of boring we didn’t stick with our kind lore is what you missed

Even though I an an anti high elf for alliance. I still believe if it was going to happen then you should of gotten lore high elves.

My disgust with this whole thing is all those people getting excited over skin options. To me it comes off as if they didn’t really want high elves but that they just wanted to stick it to the horde.

They are not the high elves from the alliance from outland. They are not the silver covenent that the alliance fights alongside on several occasions. They are rando. Blood elves then was exiled and became turncoats. They do not carry that lore. /mic drop

1 Like

I wonder why there isn’t another one of these threads :rofl:

Clearly the blue eyes totally weren’t just asked for to spite High Elf supporters. But oh wait, the fact that belves aren’t excited for them now that high elf appearances are confirmed says otherwise.

2 Likes

Good, now maybe Blizz can get back to fixing this fail of an expansion.

It is a little odd there are not more people excited about it.

But I think its great the two groups happiness were tied together with announcement being made at the same time!

I’m super excited! Been asking for blue eyes for a while and while I wanted beards I wasn’t sure it’d happen but that did, too!

2 Likes

Honestly I wasn’t hopeful, but…

If Void Elves are getting High Elf Skin tones, can’t Blood Elves get some undead skin tones please??

If Void Elves will allow for both Void and High Elf fantasy, seems fair BE’s could allow for Blood and Undead Elf fantasy.

4 Likes

I wasn’t too concerned about High Elves since I’m happy with my place on the Horde but this is definitely a suitable compromise, I’m thankful for the blue eyes and I hope the people who actually prefer being void elves get some more mutant options.

1 Like

It is, actually. The majority are more than happy with being given high elves, since this exact situation is what they’ve been asking for since void elves came out.

1 Like

Who else is shocked so many HElfers only cared about getting the right skin tones? And that the Lore is the first thing they were apparently OK with sacrificing?

1 Like

Ah cute, you’re trying to troll by lying again.

High Elf fans invented the suggestion for darker skin tones for a possible High Elf AR, while Horde fan boys cried for 3 days on the forums when they announced the options for Blood Elves.

Please keep pretending it was about the skin color.

1 Like

I didn’t say anything about specific skin tones. Only skin tones.

The fact that giving void elves a different skin tone is apparently acceptable to the degree it is worth a Celebration thread sorta supports my point.

1 Like

The more people keep shutting down their happiness with “They’re still Void Elves”, the more this is likely to come back.

I honestly don’t care if the high elf threads come back. It will be hilarious.

You seem to care a tad too much for something thats just a joke to you.

It’s ok to be Horde fan boy, just dont pretend you ever had valid points. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The HELF community has taught me points are worthless.

Argue non stop for the lore.

As soon as you get void elves with elvish skin tones? Forget about the lore, and celebrate nonstop.

Its ok to be an Alliance fan boy, just don’t pretend you ever cared about the Lore as your primary reason for wanting high elves.

Imagine if you people took all that effort to systems in the game that didn’t completely suck

You could have all complained pvp to be fixed by 8.1 but instead you decided to get blue eyes on elves

This forum

1 Like