High Elf best Elf

I mean, in the actual canon the original Void Elves are Blood Elves.

Did you not do the allied race questline?

1 Like

i am a human with an elf avatar hehe

You are not Alleria, you are a void elf who uses same skin colors, hairstyle and eyes as blood elf
 Void elf is someone who uses blue skin, blue all that voidy stuff and not some " copy pasted " from blood elf non sense.

High elf is anyone who doesn’t spams " I am high elf" just because I was copy pasted from blood elves that had high elf ancestors, one turned into walking corpse .

Maybe if someone actually talks like high elf, wears same mog and definitely doesn’t spams I am high elf fits that more.

That is not true, label says you are barbie elf made in Dalaran Toy Factory Inc

1 Like

Aint getting rid of this void. Once you go blue nothing else will do

You’ve got a gross misunderstanding of Thalassian Elf timeline/politics bro, reading this made my head hurt lol

I am not your bro, and you are not high elf. You are void elf rogue .

Void elf is special, its something different , to look different from all the other "i am high elf " but in reality plays blood elf on ally people.

1 Like

you know I find it ironic that the person saying this is also said this minutes before.

Which is entirely fannon and speculation as there is no official source for this claim.

4 Likes

“The Void Elves were a case where we didn’t want the Allied Races to be something you were always familiar with before. We wanted to introduce new ideas, and new opportunities,” Danuser says. With Alleria Windrunner’s story being an internal success on Argus, the team saw it as the opportunity for a new twist on elves. There’s just one question: If they come from a small group of Silvermoon Exiles, how are they an Allied Race? Where do the numbers come from?

“They start out as a small group,” Danuser continues. “But it’s natural as other elves have found out about them — elves who are interested in new sources of magic, power, or opportunities — would see if they could undergo a similar process. They’re not 
 recruiting , necessarily, but they’re open to those who show a similar interest.”

-Polygon interview with Steve Danuser, senior narrative designer of WoW, Jan 21st 2019

On top of this, there are High Elf & Silvermoon NPC’s in Telogrus Rift studying the void.

Danuser wrote the story in a way where the player character canonically can be either one of Umbric’s original Blood Elves that were present during the Void ritual, a High Elf that remained with the Alliance despite Lor’themar summoning the Elves back to Quel’thalas, or a Silvermoon Blood Elf seeking to study the Void.

It’s pretty clear you don’t know enough Thalassian lore so relax a lot buddy. “Void Elf” is a political name similar to how Blood Elves renamed themselves. Both Void Elves & Blood Elves are genetically High Elves, they’re all the same people.

It was Blizzard’s official way of giving playable High Elves whether you like it or not, same way they gave Wildhammer Dwarves / Dwarven Shamans & Sandfury Trolls through customization options.

4 Likes

This up but this all goes back to the old story telling writers question of How do you kill a vampire? Answer? Any Fn way you want because vampires dont exist.

None of this is fact. Its all fiction. In other words if they wana be a High Elf look alike then thats exactly what they are. Period. End of story

2 Likes

https://giphy.com/clips/justin-lol-laughing-minions-CJyRX8btFziYLt3WAT

HypĂȘrspace trying to have an argument over fictional characters is like fighting over what to do when when unicorns attack. They are fiction so it can never happen so there is no correct answer lol

WTF is up with this Aggressor guy? Some people right? lol

Oh well at least hes living true to his name?

Silver, its chemistry and biology. Silver is known to burn corpse, or leash any dead meat or whatever
 that is why they use silvers since vampires are considered dead. Silver demolishes and splits dead matter.

You are tiny barbie elf wanting rainbows and butterflies etc, i don’t blame you not knowing that.

I wish you were candy

In his defense, there’s no ingame specifications as to why Void Elves were able to start playing as High Elves. To learn that you have to read outside sources, specifically Danusers interview with Polygon.

Original Void Elves were meant to be Umbric’s Blood Elves that were present and transformed during the botched Void Ritual. The lore was expanded though to where High Elves that dabble in the Void were made playable.

A lot of lore happens offscreen which is a problem, kind of how if you didn’t read the novels then ingame Calia just shows up outta nowhere, undead.

1 Like

No they are not there is no rules at all to something that doesnt exist. Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Haha how cute
 Dalaran Toy Factory Inc sure limits barbie’s knowledge. They only put cute stuff , so barbie elves come out as cute.

I liked when they sent 3 out to go find themselves a new leader!

Whats not cute is you coming into this thread trying to derail peoples fun train for literally no reason other than to be a jerk.

How adorable! Its like hearing little puppy bark

Dammit, I need a new rubber chicken, my old one worn out from all the bops over the head I’ve been giving you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like