High Elf best Elf

Naga = Best High Elf

you a blood elf who became a void elf biologically you are less high elf than blood elves

1 Like

so?
hehe

4 Likes

Stop having fun Hyper. You need to be miserable.

4 Likes

void elves entire biology was changed by the void they messed with the anima ( soul energy) and vita( bodily energy) to alter the blood elves into void elves the void has this power they have done it in kultiras quite a bit they did this to the vrykul via the machines in northrend they have the ability to alter the body and soul.

1 Like

Ok

I’ma be over here enjoying being a High Elf :dancing_women:

3 Likes

Honey, folks are going to RP their characters as HEs if they want to. Just like I’m going to RP my Darkspear troll as a Farraki. Folks been doin’ it since vanilla, ya ain’t stoppin’ em.

3 Likes

oh sorry, hehe

thats the thing though the race of trolls we place as no longer considers it just as darkspear. though i dont get the role play community frankly they hate retcons even though they are cannon which bothers me since their supposed to follow the lore made by the devs… what ever

Honey, they have HE customizations. They’re going to RP a HE. Ya ain’t stoppin’ em.

HEs being in the Alliance ain’t a retcon and has been supported since vanilla. So there’s no confusion or surprise.

6 Likes

as long as they make a CANNON not FANNON backstory it wont bother me
just so everyone knows yes blood/high/void elves dont die of old age the sunwell just increased magic and fed the adiction. the well of eternity for the night elves increased strength speed agility raw power gave them immunity to many diseases and frankly made them OP thats why when they lost it it was such a BIG deal that even now they havent recovered fully

But.
You are Void Elf?

Maybe they smoked some Wacky Tobaccy… Could be what makes ʻem a “high” elf?

Oh. Its an RP thing…

Okay well then Iʻm RPing a High elf too!
finger wiggles in infinitely more adorable Fuzzy High Elf!
Teehee! Teehee!

3 Likes

I guess when I level him up. Haven’t played much Shadowlands because the people I usually play with didn’t really like it. And when I did play back in the first month, the game somehow felt really dead already. But maybe everyone just needed a break from WoW and time’s coming up to finally get some Real High Elf™ action in.

2 Likes

personally, i dont do actual rp. i just wanted to look like an elf in game.

Im keeping the void. Aint letting go.

Yall can jump in the maw :rage:

i hate that jump after the 50th time. i’ll…pass this time. :wave:

1 Like

Really wish they would have thrown in a few void skintones :frowning:

You are void elf acting like blood elf.

and hairstyles and that starry hair thing <–that was cool

We don’t deserve the creative community we have when it comes to the Void theme :frowning: Their creativity old serves to tease.