High Elf best Elf

Bal’a dash, malanore :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Man it’s funny to see you this upset.

9 Likes

Looks more like a void elf wearing kids costume pajamas.

Every single thing Trollbrae has said Void Elves weren’t getting in terms of High Elf customization, they continue to get.

I hope he keeps suggesting things we will never get, seems Blizzard takes it as a challenge. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

you are NOT a high elf. i see through your disguise.

but sadly you can’t say you are silver covenant high elf, you are still ex-blood elf based on the lore, blizzard didn’t use our high elves, they are still npcs to this day

Yes I can, there are High Elf NPCs in the Void Elf starting area of Telogrus Rift learning the Void from Void Walker just like Alleria did and the Devs said that the Void Elves grow their numbers via recruiting Blood Elves and High Elves. My character is one of those High Elves :hugs:

7 Likes

Same, I’m not sure why people are getting so hyper-fixated on semantics when the entire point of this is to just give people options to play what they want.

I personally have a Velf Priest from the SC who was interested in shadow magic, and it fits disc quite well cause they use both light and shadow magic.

I also have a Velf Rogue that was a High Elf refugee and engaged in the shadow/void to hide herself from the Scourge in the EPL, and also lived in Allerian Stronghold for a bit before coming back to Azeroth.

And I feel like this doesn’t take anything away from my Belf characters who have their own respective storylines.

1 Like

I have this character who was a high elf that started dabbling in the void long before he joined the Void Elves proper. He was once a member of the SC but left after the purge in disgust, later joining the void elves proper and in my headcanon until Blizzard explains it went through a ritual to become a full void elf the Alleria way. lol

I also have a high elf rogue from the Highvale elves of the Hinterlands. She left her people feeling they weren’t doing enough to help the Alliance.

Its not different than my human paladin who is a refugee from Lordaeron.

4 Likes

Furrfist has a fellow Pandaran cousin who he grew up with as kids and went to school with in Pandaria. One day Furrfist’s cousin decided that he will join horde and since that day Furrfist has parted ways with his cousin and the two have not talked since.

1 Like

Why you making me sad like that :sob:

(and ngl this is why I find it difficult to play non-Monk Panda’s cause losing access to the Wandering Isle is pretty sad tbh)

I think it is time to put away that hatchet and visit your Horde cousin. Besides why do Pandaren fight?

1 Like

Funny thing is, Pandaren can be played either originating from the Wandering Isle or Pandaria because there is no real difference but that Pandaria’s Pandaren can lore-wise tell which of their own kind are strangers and who is not.

1 Like

Pretty sure we the players made High Elves anyway! haha

silver covenant be damned!

Cause those B-Grade Pandas on the Horde don’t season the breading on their fried chicken properly! How can you call yourself a Panda if you’re not using salt and chili powder generously!!

2 Likes

That’s fine then, you don’t like my cooking. You can still come visit from time to time. That Garrosh is long gone and most of his followers don’t mine the Alliance and want to be our friends.

2 Likes

Here’s my high elf ranger :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There are people who really act like this lmao.

8 Likes

ToS bud…

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

Oh, that’s nice… But wait…

Or how about the time you litterly called me “Saratroll”? You have called the High Elven community trolls several times, you have called me a troll multiple occasions…

Yeah, I wouldn’t be so quick on someone about there behaviour now, would I, then link the ToS part of Harrasment…

7 Likes

helf druid :relaxed: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes