High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Alt hoping?

I’m totally a different person, it’s impossible to associate me with any other High Elf supporter here.

By the way, +1 support for High Elves :3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5 Likes

Well arcane was always my thought for glowing purple, I know it’s blue as well. But arcane mages are all purple spell colors. But high elves had a range of non glowing eyes that don’t seem to be connected to magic type.

1 Like

chassa… where have i heard that before? hehe

3 Likes

I agree entirely.

1 Like

That bone-headed imposter is stealing my name!

3 Likes

i seem to have the same problem! haha.

1 Like

No, because it never happened. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

he added something like sorta/kinda/pretty much

1 Like

What problem?

Anyway, who the hell would stole a stupid nickname like Wachassa? Let alone combine it with Mowa, i can’t read that seriously, heh, Mowi… wait, hey!

1 Like

its contagious! :crazy_face:

As I posted in another thread, Arcane is actually a multiple of colours, and I learnt this through another thread.

and its hopped games! spreading into the game world cross dimensional space!

2 Likes

really? can ya remember the thread? does it still exist?

Come on, now those Retail filthy casuals think they can stole our intellectual property.

I liked the Guild name by the way.

2 Likes

Oh, it still exist.

1 Like

No one can guess who I really am, but even so I support high elves!

3 Likes

aww you’re cute!
i wanna get that floral wreath collection from the spring festival but egads i’m not looking forward to the bunny rabbit stuff lol

Wait, we’re posting on Classic toons? Should I join in? Overtake this thread with Classic?

2 Likes

The truth is the exact colors of each magic type have changed over the years.

Arcane started as light blue, nowadays is a mix of light blue and light purple (or pink).

Death energy also started light blue, recently got a mix of light and dark blue, and more recently also appeared as light greenish-blue. Despite dead, many undead have yellow or red eyes, go figure.

Shadow/void was once an inverted black/greenish light, then got dark blue, and today is a mix of dark blue and dark purple. Despite that, void elves have light blue eyes.

Light has always been golden. Except that sometimes it can also be silver. And many naaru and draenei stuff glow purple.

I like to think that each magic type has some natural colors, but a talented magic-user can force it to assume other hues as per personal taste. Like blood elf mana crystals being tinged red.

6 Likes

I’ve always just headcannon’d that Arcane could present as anything between red and blue – with red representing unnatural concentrations (we’ve seen red-colored Arcane, but it was typically being utilized by some unscrupulous folks), pinks and purples representing moderate concentrations, and blue representing a more natural concentration.

And no, I don’t have anything to corroborate this – just how I choose to rationalize what we’ve seen in-universe.

2 Likes