High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Everyone has an edgy phase in life. Even blood elves.

Yeah, I think if they wanted people to think there were none left we wouldn’t be working with them all the time. I also see no reason to assume they are all dead just because only a few were added and their presence was minimal. The presence of a lot of the allied races was actually minimal, or even nonexistent until they were added as races.

10 Likes

There’s 2 named high elves in this entire xpac.

yea its almost like the places she listed are moments stuck in time from defunct expansions. i dont think anyone believes there is still alliance high elf presence in outland or the ilse of thunder… :thinking:

i have already listed where the few left are

The nice thing is that since Elves were first to come, they’re more likely to be slated up first again whenever the new cycle of adding ARs come. Remember Ion said they don’t want Alliance to lose a sense its silhouettes, its sense of identity.

I’m glad for Void Elves in the very least that they brought the Thalassian silhouette/identity into a playable form in the Alliance. Will make it easier to add High Elves later down the line, similar to how easy it’ll be adding Wildhammer Dwarves later down the line. :blush:

17 Likes

I see why I don’t have trust 3 lol, I browse only the same topics when I come to forums, seems like you gotta cast a wider net in terms of topics viewed and replies given for trust 3.

6 Likes

yes its already on the record after bfa they will only be adding ARs when it makes sense. i doubt they will waste the alliance spots for a duplicate existing race with the exact same themes and fantasy

I assumed the silver Covenant came from these elves, I mean where else would they come from?

6 Likes

So? How does that erase the existence of previous interactions with the group? This is one of the very few expacs where they haven’t had a quest hub or something along those lines, and the expacs not even over yet. There’s no logical reason to assume a group is dead without any concrete proof. And again, if the lack of presence in an expansion counts as confirmation of death, we wouldn’t have most of the allied races that we do have. Given the tendency to focus the story on orcs and humans we wouldn’t have some core races either.

Until I am shown evidence that all but a couple are dead, and I mean real evidence not logically flawed assumptions, I am going to continue to think they are alive and well, and with their numbers they definitely outnumber void elves. They have a better story too.

12 Likes

Hey, if we’re not complaining…

5 Likes

It rhymes with Roid Melves.

They don’t do roids no more though. Here’s an image from when they did:

6 Likes

Made no sense that only they would be super buff elves.

I am okay with using that for the high elf model.

6 Likes

It should apply to all Thal Elves.

1 Like

Could’ve been an option for Void Elves and Blood Elves. “Here, these skin textures are the ripped textures.” Sucks that it was just removed instead.

8 Likes

Jacked High Elves does make more sense than jacked Void Elves.

8 Likes

I’d be fine with that. I don’t mind sharing with my blood elf brethren, even the ones who don’t want to share with us high elf fans.

7 Likes

They missed a humongous opportunity here. Especially with their relaxed restrictions incoming on transmog soon.

8 Likes

HElfs for the Alliance! Id love to roll my Arcane mage to a High elf :slight_smile:

24 Likes