High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Lol this is why the RPG isnt canon. Maybe direct consumption of fel does this but just proximity to it just causes other things.

What aesthetic of the High Elves is unique? They’re just Blood Elves but tinted blue. The celtic tattoos and what not is WILDHAMMER. Not Elvish.

You’d just be making High Elves fair-skinned Kal’dorei. That’s a travesty. Ask for tats on Nelves instead.

They had tattoos back in the rts days. Alleria also has the tats.

3 Likes

Warcraft 2 is ancient pre-history by WoW standards. Alleria is the only one, that’s it.

Thats insane to think that. I guess WoW’s foundation, the RTS games, is just ancient pre-history.

2 Likes

It’s true, they’ve retconned alot.

1 Like

There’s really no reason that high elves shouldn’t be able to have tattoos if they become playable.

5 Likes

The regular archers also had tats. The rts series are the foundation of the mmo.

1 Like

Good thing that’ll never happen.

i went and took a screenshot and trimmed it
Imgur

2 Likes

Yeah I remember them. I feel like TBC was guilty of making things larger to make them powerful even though they didnt have to. Lol blue armor on your Belf?

yeah its the mail set that drops in sunwell plateau

Hey those health and resource bars there. Can that be disabled? I like how my UI is set up but dont like seeing that pop up.

not a clue. i have always just used the default ui for everything except the map.

I think they will be.

2 Likes

if blood elves were a different flavor of high elves you would have gotten playable alliance high elves not a high elf variant. if blood elves were blood elves the devs wouldnt tell you blood elves are high elves, and high elves are already playable. the race is high elf

that you continue to not grasp this, leads me to believe you either have very limited high elven knowledge or your first experience to the game was WotLK and just jumped on the playable alliance high elf band wagon for the aesthetic of a light skinned and majestic elf on your preferred faction

you dont even have to leave this website to read the official race description of blood elves. here is a citation of the first sentence followed by a link

For nearly 7,000 years, high elven society centered on the sacred Sunwell, a magical fount that was created using a vial of pure arcane energy from the first Well of Eternity.

i rest my case

2 Likes

A lot of people think they will be. FTFY :grin:

4 Likes

I am looking forward to it. I can’t wait to see what they go with for them!

and no race EVER gets to go forward, unless you say so? No matter what argument, or concession offered, its always the same old narrow position, complete with insults.
I was right; you ARE Cartman!

1 Like

and I rested mine, on you, long ago.
This whole post of yours is just a repeat; it is spam and nothing else.
and ESPECIALLY I will not play Horde with someone like you in it!

1 Like