High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Some ideas that I have compiled.

56 Likes

Don’t take a non-random sample and assume it’s representative of the entire group. That’s statistics 101. Just because you keep spamming threads and drumming up conflict doesn’t mean it’s something the majority of players want. The vocal minority should not overpower the majority.

Also if gameplay doesn’t reflect lore, we shouldn’t add them because they use the same model as blood elves, and would be confusing. If it does reflect lore, there’s only a handful of them left, and it wouldn’t make sense for a bunch of them to suddenly pop up.

You can play an elf. You can play a void elf, a night elf, a blood elf, and nightfallen. That’s enough elves. Again, this is not elfheim online.

14 Likes

I’m sure you have, but we will repeat ourselves has much has it takes for everyone to learn and know.

Speaking to the wind here buddy

42 Likes

As always my continued support for playable Alliance High Elves

62 Likes

My support for the High Elves will never die.
The High Elf thread shines once more

62 Likes

Thank you for your opinion, that being said enough players have a different opinion or the desire and posts asking for playable Alliance High Elves would have died out years ago. Hate to be blunt but your opinion that there are to many Elves playable in this game is in the extreme minority of forum posters.

41 Likes

If it confuses people then Void elves should, has it is the same model. You can put a full armor on an void elf and you couldn’t tell the difference.

You’re ignorant if you think it will actually cause confusion.

Blizzard themselves has stated that High Elves are the most requested race, it’s not too far of a strech to say it’s the most talked about either. No other idea has a special blacklist because of how much it is posted about.

This game is already world of Elfcraft, just look at the most popular player races in the game.

43 Likes

Restarting a deleted thread is a bad idea.

4 Likes

We were given permission. Look at the top of the OP

45 Likes

Hey guys! :slight_smile: Glad to see we are back. What happened to the other thread?

42 Likes

I am working on clean line art for the drawing I posted in the old thread. When I finish the line art I’ll upload it before messing around with coloring. If anyone would like to do their own color schemes with the line art, that’s fine with me.

39 Likes

Auto system locked it down twice in a row.

30 Likes

Not when you had the go ahead from a forum mod it isn’t . and this would be the second time the OP had a green light from forum mods to make a “new” thread.

35 Likes

When started HE megathreads in WoW forums? I’m asking in order to know for how long Blizzard was knowing that exist a such a big demand for this race.

30 Likes

High Elves would be the best thing to ever happen for me and a lot of people. My suggestions for the Horde would be the Amani Trolls or the Alterac Humans, or both. It would be an incredible position for the Horde to have the Alterac Humans and their mountain range, which can be pivotal for the Horde to get Lordaeron back and keep it. Then of course, there are the ogres. They really need to be a playable race for the Horde already.

46 Likes

Vanilla. However it wasn’t has loud until the Allied Race system was introduced

38 Likes

I’m still opposed to High Elves, although you have my support for Half Elves.

3 Likes

I think Blizzard could and should do a race mixer. They were going to do that for the battle pets at one point, but decided against it. For the races though, I think it would be a great idea.

27 Likes

I think the Horde will need another old classic race that is part of the Horde already, and that also their was for a long time. And i think ogres are the best option following that logic. They should make them with smaller models to make them playable, i guess.

33 Likes

The demand for Playable Alliance High Elves has been ongoing since the World of Warcraft Beta. That being said If memory serves me correctly the first “mega-thread” was in 2016 or 17 Whenever Legion was announced and the talk of allied races began.

37 Likes