High Elf Allied Race Megathread (Continuation)

Ren’dorei were exiled , not Quel’Dori, Quel’dorei kept the allegiances to the Alliance.

8 Likes

Some Quel’dorei were exiled by Lor’themar because he did not want to lead a divided people

I’m more referencing the fact that while every Alliance High Elf was from Silvermoon, it is a place they will no longer go back to

8 Likes

Well, not entirely true.

Lor’themar kicked any Elves unwilling to drain mana from living creatures out and sent them to Quel’lithian Lodge.

So some High Elves are exiles too.

Edit: oops. Lori already fielded this one.

9 Likes

Anomalies to the story.

5 Likes

Please no.
They made them into night elf clones and ruined them.
The NPC’s are amazing but the playable ones… shudders

Just make them withered a bit and say its about the mana.
Lore done.

Would be something I would love

Many people have argued it has to be specific high elves.
Many others have argued any will do (those i think are just in it for the model)

1 Like

Well excuuuse you. I mean you’re right though, I’m hideous

7 Likes

I wish it werent true.
I wish they took the effort and made them how they should have looked

I mean at least with 7.2 I’ll be able to expose my tats with the new mogging options

7 Likes

Just more High Elves.

We knew about the Mage-Priests, The citizens of Dalaran, The Quel’danil, the Quel’lithian, the Theramore and the Allerian Hold Elves.

But this is basically just a bunch of Silvermoon Elves that went to Quel’lithian lodge, and likely recruited into the Alliance after Nathanos attacks.

7 Likes

I don’t think you’re hideous…

for my Nightborne male I had to farm a sleeveless robe so he could show his tats. (but not his skinny legs.)

Also, their arms are so skinny, that the wide flared sleeves look absurd.

7 Likes

keep in mind whatever process is happening to the blood elves is also happening to the high elves, as both are one people divided by a political opinion and both feed on the sunwell. high elves cant go in a different direction from blood elves. It is physically impossible to do so

no they have not. yet they still find their way back home

1 Like

I like how you’re insinuating that a pilgrimage to the Sunwell is synonymous with returning to Silvermoon.

11 Likes

i wasnt implying they were resettling back in silvermoon. and i hope they are never allowed to

Goodness Blizz kind of dropped the ball with them… It’s a shame, because the npc’s look great! Wonder why we couldn’t have just gotten those…

Probably due to BfA being a bit rushed :frowning:

7 Likes

I know, but as I stated

I’m just spit balling some theories/ideas, I genuinely want Blood Elves to remain unique. I was just thinking that High Elves could have the theme of rugged survivalists, and could have more physical bulk as a result

6 Likes

10 Likes

Like this mockup I did for example:

23 Likes

TBH while i like it I feel it still needs a lot more going for it.
Its like a blood elf with an arya stark feel right now.
Doesnt feel like its own thing

Different animations do a better job at differentiating than blue skin.

7 Likes

This is just a belf, please be more creative.

Thank you.

6 Likes