Hide Pants Is The Best Feature Ever!

Just wait till some random chick decides to sue blizzard with some, well…. , allegations, so she doesn’t have to work. They will change it

2 Likes

Oh I just had to

12 Likes

woah this statement.

alright buddy.

2 Likes

We’re an American band, we come to your town
Four young Chiquita’s in Omaha
These fine ladies had a plan
We’ll help you party down

4 Likes

buddy, thus us a no singing zone.

1 Like

lol sorry i missed the sign

1 Like

sorry is not enough for this insidious action.

1 Like

Yes it is because I mention Omaha - an exclusion that is approved

So happy hide pants is a thing now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I too have freed some of my characters from pants tyranny

1 Like

i wish my brother would stop thinking the same
just put some pants on lol

1 Like

I beg your pardon?

2 Likes

You’re quoting Grand Funk, you have a hall pass for a couple days, bud. You can get closer to your home of rock and roll.

2 Likes

Can I use it for Journey and the Eagles?

2 Likes

I’ll suspend my Dude comment on the eagles because they’re legit a solid band, just take it easy on quoting them, ok? :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

The Eagles are most awesome I am a new boy in town and I’m staying at the Hotel California for at least a ny minute also a shout out to my bud - Joe Walsh keep keeping on Im still very much on a mountain high

4 Likes

Journey has some solid cuts from all over their catalog. This is a bit more in line with Grand Funk:

2 Likes

Yes, mother. :woman_kneeling:

Lol saw them in SF Im not a space man so awesome , I have a drum stick from their performance.
thank you steve and ross who kicked to the fans

1 Like

My aunt grew up in same town as him, Hanford area CA. Legend has it he got detention a lot (truancy and such) and as punishment they made him clean out grain silos. So he could sing to himself and the amazing acoustics in their - all the reverb so he could hear himself - allowed him to fine tune his croon. Dude is like a more modern version of Sam Cooke in a lot of ways.

I really liked that line up. Greg’s voiced meshed well with Steve’s but Steve solo - with Cain and Schon backing him up - is great, too.

1 Like

indeed such a great band - forever in our hearts just a small town band that goes on and on with sweet perfume

1 Like