Hidden Profiles on the Forum. Why do you do it?

1 Like

It definitely is good to take Blizzard load screen tip literally.

• Remember to take all things in moderation (even World of Warcraft!)
1 Like

It’s scary what this guy looks like now.

This has been me since you started this thread other night where I come and go at random then see a bunch of new replies, lol.

1 Like

Yep, blocking you. Enjoy having the last word and continue talking about me, like everyone else (those I’ve equally blocked) does.

I’m not interested in fighting and having unnecessary back and forth where it’s nothing but character attack after character attack.

Have fun.

In Wrath Classic, specifically the DKs, there’s pronouns, in the tooltips. I’ll pull up those screenshots in a moment, I just want to make something clear.

I (personally) NEVER said Blizz was trying to remove gender. What I said was “IF that was their goal, they did a terrible job”. Plus, those (not necessarily Blizz) in favor of removing “male” and “female” from the “body type” section, as some “victory” to their (personal) motives of trying to be “gender neutral”, missed the Wrath Classic “he/she” pronouns, in the DK tooltips.

And, I understand why Retail is doing it 'cause the new race has more than 2 body types, that’s completely fair. I just don’t understand why Classic (specifically Wrath Classic) got the change as well. We’re not hitting DF for a LONG time, nor do I see a point to DF Classic. And, no, Wrath Classic using the Retail template is not an excuse 'cause even perma Vanilla uses the Retail template but is still using “male” and “female” body type descriptions.

That’s ALL I said. IK those on my ignore list tend to lie about what I’m actually saying. I’mma go grab those screenshots, for you.

EDIT: The Screenshots
Wrath Classic Body Types

Wrath Classic Pronoun Usage

EDIT 2: I wanted to add that the Retail DKs tooltips aren’t the same. So, this whole “uses the Retail template” falls flat, for me.

EDIT 3: Personally, I think this whole thing is an oversight. I’mma give Blizz time to update their tooltips in Wrath Classic, to match Retail’s. That’s what I think. It’s only a matter of time.

What is this cowardlyness we keep talking about? I would like to know what masochistic individual loves to be personally attacked about something they said or did in the past when not a single soul is ever realistic enough to recognize that anybody can change their mind about something in time.

Humans are so self-centered they think when someone gets offended by their opinion they call it entirely that individual’s fault but they themselves couldn’t be realistic enough to recognize that an opinion is entirely subjective and anybody being opposed to it in the slightest is just being who they are: An individual who doesn’t see the same things you do and was born that way. Not even twins like and agree on the same stuff.

Estalayia was trying to make a point of reference and you only weighed the value of your own ability to stand your ground and face everything you’ve done to amp up your own personal strength to use as comparison to her as an individual when other people don’t have the capacity to handle being bullied for the same thing time and time again without it impacting their mental health. And you call this being cowardly? I call you entirely conceited, priding yourself above those who can’t do/handle what you do.

A lot of people are over that crap from high school, nobody wants to wake up in the morning to find a pack of grown adults nitpicking something they used to believe or once said and defining their entire person based on past actions. Let it just be said anybody who does that are the same people who want to claim they’ve changed and bettered their own behavior when ultimately they haven’t.

Owning your words doesn’t mean jack when it makes you come off as proud about mistakes/terrible things you’ve done. Nobody realistically does that unless they’re trying to one up somebody else over being able to do it and that’s all it’s worth doing for. Owning your words is not the same as admitting you were wrong, entirely different implication.

Nobody says “Yeah, I kicked a puppy when I was younger, I’ll take that and let it slide off my back.”

Meanwhile you wake up the next morning dealing with a swarm of replies: “Oh my god wtf, you kicked a puppy? Who the hell raised you?”, “Bet you’d do it again lol” and “Wow, I feel worried about there being people like you in this world.”

And then you wished nobody found that post saying you kicked a puppy when you were younger because nobody will let you live it down.

2 Likes

Well, that was 2 pages of stupid.

Thanks for wasting my time with that nonsense.

Next time, throw in some unrelated quotes from Nietzsche for extra derp.

Thanks for proving my point.

It was a very well written confirmation.

Conceited, arrogant, crass and brutish all confirmed right there in “Well, that was 2 pages of stupid”. I don’t think I need to say anything further from that.

2 Likes

There’s a default forum setting literally called “watching” for everytime you (personally) make a thread, it sets the notifications to ping you for any and all comments made, in it.

You can change this in two different ways:

1. In your own personal settings, for all of your threads, in the future.
  2. Down at the bottom of your thread, there’s a drop down window to change the setting, for that thread only.

I advise the “Normal” notifications instead of “watching”.

No, I know that, I mean I haven’t been like obsessively checking in or seeing what’s going on.

1 Like

I think that’s what someone meant by “watching”. Not that you’re staring at this thread for new replies/comments, but the actual forum setting “watching”.

The only ppl who dislike the hidden profile feature are stalkers.

6 Likes

Oh by the way, if it’s not abuse then I hope you’ll allow me to do it to you.

“I didn’t say WoW was dead” - Gorg

I also saw you act like you’re not one of the rude people who make others leave this community and game.

Also you:

And do you just not know how to make up your mind with things or do you enjoy being this much of a hypocrite?

Also you:

And there’s this one.

Don’t you do the exact same thing just with your posts?

So are you gonna be the big man and “own” all this hypocrsy? Fully take it on the chest that this entire time you do and are the very things you say against people?

Boy am I glad your profile is public when you come here to call people with hidden profiles cowardly and “hiding something”.

Maybe you should take your own advice and go back to almost never posting like you said you were going to last year.

Since you still can’t seem to handle the responses you get on a public forum after all this time.

I can’t wait for you to hide your profile because of this. You were right, not all forum trolls hide their profile. You really are a troll lol.

I’m literally not taking you seriously at all from here on out.

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: :joy:

<+10>

4 Likes