Hi Wyrmrest Accord. I'm coming back

That one. Ah the Guard Guilds. Such a bastion of proto-fascists. Still are, let’s be honest, but with the knowledge of 2024, they were very much what narratively is called foreshadowing.

The fact he was just…gone. No in game cut scene or anything. Shadowlands’ biggest failure was refusing to give the fandom what they wanted and give Cairne a legitimate send off. Vol’jin got elevated to bloody godhood, but Cairne remains just fridged.

It’s funny. I was a fan of Transformers. I was a fan of WarCraft. But I’m not a fan of either. The first, I just grew up and out of (No hard feeling, just no longer a fictional verse I care about). The latter just kept added up with missteps that I stopped giving a damn (Because it’ll all be retconned later) and now I negatively associate it with Transformers due to the cosmology just being robots all the way down.

WarCraft is a universe legitimately of naturally evolving pulleys and gears. It’s honestly weird that in this universe meat that can talk is the byproduct of a supernatural curse.

3 Likes

I remember this and think I remember who it was I just don’t remember his name. He trolled in TB too.

1 Like

Okay I am max level and all geared up and I have my vacation time put in for the 26th for 2 weeks off of Warcraft! I feel like im in my 20s again waiting for the 1st day of the Expansion!
Only now I make noises when I have to sit up and I seem to have to pee a lot more then I used too, also my bones feel like they are scraping together when ever I try to exersize. :confounded:

4 Likes

I had hoped all would play out beautifully for me to enjoy expansion launch while on vacay but not only will I be freshly back at work, that’s also the weekend I am moving into a new house.

1 Like

I’ve played WoW since WotLK but always on Stormrage. Played a few years on ED (needed a break during BfA). I’ve never seen the kind of community that I have here on WrA. The stories y’all have are just crazy good!

I just wanted to bring that up. Now off to decide whether or not I have the focus to run one more character idea through Remix before it’s gone. Maybe, I’ll just roll an alt on regular retail. Hmmmm.

:v:

2 Likes

Not even a whisper of old Maleficious? After all of our Wintergrasp battles and time in Trade chat together? Oh, I am hurt.

Nah, not really but it is good to see a familiar name from the old days, welcome back. And I am a dragon now.
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Is this the sign the server has needed for so long?

Is Wintergrasp making a comeback???

1 Like