Hi guys what is the best way to farm justice points?

Is the best way heroic or normal dungeons or something else? I see 140 bonus justice points for normal, is that better? And can I do this unlimited times or do I only get the heirloom tokens a limited amount of times per day/week?

Normal dungeon boss award 33 is this normal for all? Or does this depend on the dungeon? Last boss 187

2 Likes

Heroic is better, you get your weekly 1600 VP whilst also getting JP and after you reach your VP cap you gain 70 JP with each boss also granting JP.

Justice Points can be earned by:

• Completing a random normal Cataclysm dungeon, up to 7 times a week
  • Defeating bosses in heroic Cataclysm dungeons
  • Defeating dungeon and raid content in both Wrath of the Lich King Classic and Burning Crusade Classic
1 Like

There’s literally no point to do normals when you have right ilvl for heroics

The bonus JP are for queuing for a random dungeon, limited to 7 rewards in a week. So, at first glance, it looks like you would get ahead faster by doing normal dungeons. However, there are 70 JP awarded for each boss you kill in a heroic. So if you did Blackrock Caverns on heroic, you would walk out with 420 JP, vs 140 if you did it on normal. And there is no cap on how many times you can earn 70 JP for killing a heroic boss.

4 Likes

Thanks guys! I saw on the tooltip that it’s awarded for older raid bosses, does anyone do wrath raid farms for these? I didn’t get to do them back then so maybe I can enjoy them now while farming some heirlooms : )

It’s heroics, But I am out of the category. I am in early raiding.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.