Hi Fieldarmy here

Xswl says he’s been very insightful about medicated castration over the years. He wants to show his little brother to everyone if he gets the chance. :hugs:

You 2 are killing me :smiley:

6 Likes

wo yong lao er cao ni ma. I don’t care if these foreigners can understand or not, anyway, if you can understand, that’s enough. Everyone understands.

Xswl also said he was very sorry for what he said. Whopyoas is his father figure, and Xswl has a lot to learn as a “no balls.”

Whopyoas, my son, cao ni ma

nonono i can not cao ni ma.

ni ma lan bi , ye zhan jun dou shi gou hahahhahahahaha

Xswl says if I get a chance to show his little brother. He ll try to spin a tire with it. hahahahhahaha

ye zhan jun yi qun gou hahahahahhahaha feiwu la ji LOL LOL LOL xiao si wo le

Xswl: I’d love to be a woman, hahahahahah. But now I regret it. I shouldn’t have fried egg Huamao :laughing:

So isn’t it like way past yall bedtime now? What time is it over there right now anyway?

Whopyoas: wo men ye zhan jun jiu shi yi qun ye gou ,mei you ma de ye gou

你认识单身的中国女孩吗?

Sheng nu

PST

Xswl says: All the men in the field army are his fathers. You love me so much. I love the field army and Whopyoas. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Sheng Nu please!!!

nonono i cant do that to you mom.
She s my younger sister!

Whopyoas:野战军都是一群婊子,欢迎大家来操

Somebody go wild. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Time to learn some chinese guys.

Use your translate.

1 Like

The Voynich manuscript has nothing on this thread.

3 Likes

原来这帖子可以打中文,哈哈哈。野战军 这种废物东西,只会几十个人上语音,同时拍。进20人。打一些美西时间早上的散人玩家。还以为自己多高端,殊不知,自己就是一群驱虫。杀不死我们反而被我们双排的两人杀成狗。笑死个人。还臆想,我们也是什么社区,什么公会。自以为是的废物。在国服大部分都是消费代打的垃圾,听说还在亚服被打的混不下去了,才来美服打老外,没想到都是散人,美国黄金时间的队伍根本遇不到。还以为自己多牛逼,多无敌。嗬,tui . 丢人丢到国外了。哈哈哈哈哈废物就是废物

1 Like