Hi can we get an update on character undelete pls

this happened to me too, I even played the character that got accidentally deleted after I deleted all the ones I wanted to delete. somehow that one got deleted too.

Think how fun it has been waiting for Blizz to implement “ctrl-z”.

Restores enabled this morning!!!

1 Like

I heard that some intern deleted the code to undelete deleted characters and they are currently trying to undelete that so they can undelete characters again. Only other problem is that the code to undelete undeleted code was never written, which is like a deletion before the fact because of time travel.

Still broken freezes and crashes the game

They finally fix the restore deleted character button and notice the cooldown for restoring characters went down from 7 days now to 60 seconds

Is it fixed though? I went to restore a character last night, and it kept telling me there was no one to restore, but the day before I had a list of about 8 characters on just one server. I even checked all my servers, thinking maybe I was on the wrong one but they all came up empty.

idk about your situation but when I went to restore my level 70 Priest yesterday I had like 10 character on my deleted character list but i played on just one server tho