Hi can we get an update on character undelete pls

I have a problem. I NEED to delete and undelete my characters. it’s a compulsive thing. i know it said a few weeks and it will be back, but will it come back with a maintenance on tuesday or just whenever? can you reassure me that it will be back before the expansion comes out. pls inform me.

10 Likes

Is there an update on this thread or any official information from Blizzard? That would be great. This service has been down for 2 weeks now and I’m concerned that by the time they restore it I’ll be past my 30 day window to restore deleted characters…if they’re not going to restore this in time, I’d like to know now so I can re-level the ones I deleted in Remix before it’s over.

2 Likes

So frustrated about this being disabled. I accidentally deleted my main with all my golds on her and can’t get her restored. I thought I had a different character selected and hit delete but it was my main. No update from Blizz.

4 Likes

same exact thing as me this is so bloody annoying i dont want anything no name change nothing just my character back i feel if enough people makes tickets about our concern they would investagate this further

2 Likes

Ouch, hope you get it back when its enabled again.

Meh blizzard should just remove the option to “Undelete” entirely, makes no sense to use the “deleted” area as a holding room for characters.

4 Likes

Stop using the delete tool as a temporary measure to stash toons.

9 Likes

I deleted one, I thought I didn’t need anything from that alt.
After a while I realized it had all the mats for zereth mortis pet/mount factory including the super rare mats.
I am soooo sad, I don’t think I can farm all those again. =(

1 Like

that pretty much sums up what i would have said. Although, they had to be nice about it. >.<

2 Likes

It is my stupidity, I cannot blame anyone else but me.
I should have checked.
BUUUUTT it would have been really nice of them if they fix it =)

I am sure they will eventually. Its most likely a very low priority item atm with TWW launching.

1 Like

I would not have said you are “stupid” or it was your “stupidity” more that you were a bit hasty and careless.

It is because of the freaking warbanding.
I had a banker alt on another realm, and the “deleted” one on my current realm. I thought oh well I do not need a 2nd banker with the same name anymore, since the first one is a gm and has the guild bank too… a bad move.

yeah, i would always strip mine an alt down to the last copper when i was still playing. No “Oh crap” moments that way.

2 Likes

Yup, lesson learned harshly.
Well, we have a 9 yearlong saga upcoming, I may farm those later. =)

If the game lasts that long :smiley: it could end before TWW is done or it could last another 20 years, time will tell.

1 Like

Well then, I do not need to worry about anything =)

:smiley: i am no Sha of Doubt, so i won’t attempt to sow any seeds.

You cannot be, Sha of Doubt is my mother =)

Hah, Guess that makes mine the Sha of Anguish.

1 Like