Hi Blizz, Any update for AMD Users?

Hi Blizz team, I am asking for an update in regards to the crashing in DX 12 with AMD 7000+ series gpus. I have been checking the forums past 10 months and haven’t heard any updates. Can you please provide any update or feedback that you have had with AMD Team an let us know if theres any update, Thanks.

3 Likes

THere wont be any updates on this forums tech support is more likely to get help or answers.

3 Likes

They don’t answer there sadly. Many threads wondering the same thing.

2 Likes

THe developers wont answer here either this is the one forum the frequent and the blues arent liasons.

3 Likes

Im sure you have seen this post in tech but just in case. Its the only answer I can see from a Blue poster. Ive been all over AMD and cant see anything there also for answers. I cannot play WoW at all on my laptop. My card is in the 5500 series but it seems it doesnt matter what series its all AMD graphic cards maybe :frowning: AMD Radeon 7000 Series Constant Crashing - #11 by Zuvykree

still happening for me too, although just got a new error code.

6FEAEA30-09B4-4D56-8EAB-8ECBAB1353F7

The error codes are unique to your computer, so they require a tool only the staff has access to for deciphering them. You would want to open a ticket for the error code.

1 Like