Hi Blackrock

09/09/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Oxyra
Faxmonkey and Zysis would like words with you.

Burning Sky to SKP, Zysis for life.
1 Like
I'd like to know where all you morons have been the last 14 years while I've been fighting real wars. Tell me where to transfer so we can relive the glory days.
08/16/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Aeterna
This server is a shell of what it used to be.

Aeterna from...Prodigy?
I've powered through the dark times on Blackrock, Low pop to high pop, It'll always be my warriors home.

Yes, hello.

Panda from Eminence here.

I still casually play, sometimes regret leaving Blackrock in TBC.

I see a lot of Old School names here, hope everyone is doing well!

2 Likes

Been on Blackrock since day 1 wow went live and still my main server. Vanilla I played Alliance because that’s what friends had chosen we were going to play. I never liked it.
My first toon was Human warrior, and then I made a Nightelf Priest. I tried to make it as ugly as I could because I really wanted to play undead lol.
I was in a few guilds, but cant recall names except for Inquisition. I quit a shortly after starting Naxx for a while.

Came back on a new account sometime later into the next xpac. I had forgotten about my original account and what email was tied to it. At the time i didn’t care, because I was coming back to play and friends weren’t around anymore so I was going to play horde.

Over the years I thought about that vanilla account from time to time, but never could recall what email account I had back then. Then sometime in WOD I was talking to a GM on the phone and I thought about my vanilla account. I asked if they could look for my old account with my first and last name. I was told yes and they found it.
Turns out the thing had been hacked and was banned.
They unbanned it and gave it back to me. It was then merged into what we have now (bnet accounts)
I raced changed the toons on there that were nostalgic and deleted others. It was cool to look though old items. Had mounts sitting in bags since we didnt have collections back then.

I dont really recall a lot of player names.
I remember a friend that went by bug and had a pally named Mindy. I recall old Guild Leader Fyre. I also remember one of the first Gankers I ran across back then that Called himself Sforce (undead priest). I remember some guild names that were on the server like the one i was in and nomaam, hit squad, forthewin, and a couple others, but that’s about it

EDIT: forgot to mention the level 1 gnome raids on Argent Dawn whenever blackrock went down which was quite often. Cant forget about those lol

i’ve got a couple of screenshots :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…and this was when we got a mage to port us to Shatt, and staged a mass “splat” from the top of the Aldor elevator. (and then we went and raided a level 62 moth in terrokar forest) :rofl:
The servers have been stable for so long now, I don’t even know if the guild Exiles of Blackrock still exists…

1 Like

Whoa, Panda!

Thanks for passing on Trance Stone even though I was only in Eminence II!

1 Like

number of ftw coming back for some fun w/ classic but most of them are old graying has-been nerds (especially zeuz) with families now (except zeuz he can’t get a gf). too busy to remind you of your places. not me though i’m still hip and cool.

1 Like

Some Blackrock history for you since I’m pumped for Classic, external drive so old I had to force and hold the cable just to copy these over.

Vids:

Vanilla Blackrock STV 5v5 Tourney Chaos - Doctor Stu’s Vid

Random Set of Vanilla Pics

Blackrock’s First 60 Chrome

Fargus vs Unknoown (I just remember they had nonstop beef)

3 Likes

good times! wish i still had my HWL shaman

2 Likes

Hello blackrock

2 Likes

btw who are all you jabronis ?

2 Likes

Yes. It does. It was removed by Blizz but uh… I went back and recreated it. Not sure of its fate, I was actually wondering that today.

Panda of the 5k holy fire crit in WSG. How does one forget… hehe

I’m stuggling to remember some stuff… Like the warrior who’d sit in Ironforge with his Naxx shoulders on… Patton-? God, I can barely remember. I’ve never left Blackrock myself, us Aussies had a little slip of paper in our game packages when we bought them - “the unofficial Australian servers are Blackrock Horde and Proudmore Alliance” if I remember rightly. Last I remember of Emi was Strexx being Horde in a guild called Vicious Cycle with that warr who had the legendary neck from Rag. Good memories from the vanilla days.

Check out Vanillafriends website if you are hoping to catch some people before it all goes live for classic. I just hope there’s an Ebonroc server hehe. I’ll never leave Blackrock on my Horde guys, it’s my home and though it’s quiet, I still can’t bring myself to leave, even if my guild did. (They took my achs with them) >.>

1 Like

Shaddup. There is only 1 warrior that matters on Blackrock and that’s Kenchan

2 Likes

Hey Rofo dope pics, this is ganna from ftw, I used to have godsmak and zeuz on AIM but ever since that shutdown i’ve lost contact. Is there a discord or anything?

1 Like

blackrock is full, gtfo

1 Like

You mom would beg to differ, son. Hey Rofo nice guild that you there dude, OH WAIT. LOL.

1 Like

Sup Half Mana Gana!

2 Likes