Hi Blackrock

06/24/2016 07:25 PMPosted by Vurian
06/24/2016 03:36 PMPosted by Altherius
I cannot believe how dead this realm is

The server doesn't feel dead to me. Alliance side has plenty of people to play with. My guild alone keeps me entertained all day long.

rofl this guy
1 Like
Shoutout to Blackrock Alliance - Vanilla.

Eminence <3
No MAAM <3
Nexus <3
Fallen Chapter <3

Miss the good ol' days..
09/18/2016 07:33 AMPosted by Resky

Eminence <3
No MAAM <3
Nexus <3
Fallen Chapter <3

Miss the good ol' days..

Just to throw a few onto an already solid list;

Eminence II
Hitsquad
Restricted Eighteen
Fun With Twill
11/02/2016 07:02 PMPosted by Panaroid
09/18/2016 07:33 AMPosted by Resky

Eminence <3
No MAAM <3
Nexus <3
Fallen Chapter <3

Miss the good ol' days..

Just to throw a few onto an already solid list;

Eminence II
Hitsquad
Restricted Eighteen
Fun With Twill

Pandamodium?

Some shout out to the Horde too.

NDC
Raging Primapes
pft sixpack ftw fools
Where's Guzzer these days?

Anyone remember who the original scarab lords were? I only recall Ex and Xinhuan..
What's a similar server to old Blackrcok?
06/24/2016 03:36 PMPosted by Altherius
I cannot believe how dead this realm is

I can't believe you are still alive. Same goes to Panaroid
My last dream...
Last man standing at alliance.
2 Likes
11/14/2016 04:49 AMPosted by Sam
Where's Guzzer these days?

Anyone remember who the original scarab lords were? I only recall Ex and Xinhuan..

Rezguise and Nice?
2 Likes
I miss trolling BR general forums :^(
2 Likes
Toasting in an epic bread!
2 Likes
It's a weird feeling coming back to this game after like 8 years to find not a single raiding guild remains. Eminence looks like it disbanded? So I did the next best thing and went back to my very first guild. I remember I joined inq the moment I got to level 60 in middle of a UBRS run, it was basically my motivation to get to 60 asap, because i wanted to be in those 40 man runs.

Now I come back, and i'm nearly all that remains... eerie.
1 Like
Theres NO MAAM around still .. bump into them a bit.

Madsniper is still playing too.

If anyone bumps into Luke, remind him the bastard still owes me 2 cakes.
1 Like
hi there
1 Like
05/03/2018 12:54 PMPosted by Zazism
It's a weird feeling coming back to this game after like 8 years to find not a single raiding guild remains.

Allied died out way back in Wrath imo. I've just come back after a few years myself. Feels strange with so many people running around, yet nobody knows anyone. If Blizzard makes Vanilla servers, there had better be a Blackrock Foundry server we can all zerg then sit in queues for hours to login.

wb Zazism. I'm trying to get Wombatguy back playing, he always brightens my day.
Wombatguy! i think have him on Facebook still. I still talk to Incend/Settle once in awhile. Ex logged onto steam for the first time in like 5 years the other day and said hi.
05/12/2018 12:05 AMPosted by Zazism
Wombatguy! i think have him on Facebook still. I still talk to Incend/Settle once in awhile. Ex logged onto steam for the first time in like 5 years the other day and said hi.

Persia used to play Ex a bit. He's in guild with me on horde atm. Luke is still around, he plays Oceanic servers mostly. Strexx took over Emi way back in wrath and kept it going for some time. They moved to horde side for a while but stopped just before Pandaria, focusing mainly on Rated Battlegrounds from what I saw. Xhinhuan seems active in game, but not on blackrock anymore. I stopped for all of Legion pretty much, lost track of everyone and where they went.

Came back to find my guild transferred by someone and I'm left with a lvl 1 guild to level again lol. A few guys are playing on Elysium the unofficial vanilla server. It's pretty huge over there, tons of blackrock vanillas on it from what I've heard. Aodin popped his head into this thread somewhere. Now there's some memories lol.
Hey Zaz, cool to hear you're still in touch with a few people.

When the real Oceanic servers came in it was time to go for me and the only familiar names were in No MAAM so we just joined up as casual, although I did do a few tiers of raids with them a couple of years ago.

It looks like the Emi website is gone entirely now rather than just being broken. It's kinda a bit sad there wasn't social media back then so we could at least keep some distant contact with the community.
This server is a shell of what it used to be.