Hi all! Looking for a High Pop Ally Server!

As the title says, I know the “which server should I roll on” posts never make it far, but I’m just looking for somewhere to roll my Alliance roster, preferably in a highly active community, where I can plant roots and not have to remake/transfer/etc in a year or two, and I’ve heard Sargeras and Stormrage are the two top places to look.

Been playing since release week '04, missed most of WoD / Legion due to a crazy RL turn, but otherwise have always been in top tier / Mythic tier raid guilds. Have generally always played Hybrid classes (mainly Paladin/Dru/Monk) because I’ve always been Tank/Heals primarily.

I’m looking for a group of people that’s gonna be AOTC, running M+ and doing some Mythic raiding and higher tier M+ pushing in Shadowlands, but moreso a group that likes to play the game together, and has fun and lots of laughs. Looking for a group of likeminded people that wanna play the game, not just a group that logs on, kills bosses, and logs off.

Feel free to reply here or add me @ SorenLafay#1429

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

1 Like