[H][Hyjal] New active social/casual guild looking for more members!

Want to be apart of something special & unique?

Why not try out our new guild, ** --The Unwritten-- ** ?! In this guild, we value making genuine, life long friendships, first. We want you to have a similar experience to what we had, when meeting each other. To be more clear, my co-gm, Ange (Jawkneeroten) & I met here on Hyjal, 8 years ago. it all started HERE. So, we have come to bring to you what we found.

In –The Unwritten–, we accept people from all walks of life. Yes, we are LGBTQ friendly! We want to welcome everyone, from all over to our guild! We also accept new players & people with disabilities.

Here at ** --The Unwritten-- ** we’re not a super hardcore end game guild. Some of our favorite activities to do together are low level mythics, fun weekend guild events, and having hilarious discord conversations.

We also plan to raid. Our raid leader, Gobi (Pegging) wants to take us to do LFR to show us the ropes & learn how to work together before we dive in, head first, probably in the middle of December to do normal SoD. The time we have decided to raid on will be Saturdays from 8-11pm EST.

Some of the fun events that we do are monthly guild raffles, hide & seek, WoW! Lawn Darts, Guild Scavenger Hunts, Old Tmog/Mount Farms, Transmog Competitions, etc.

We want to offer you the family we’ve found within each other!

Anyone, from anywhere is welcome to join, just please be 18+ & we prefer if you have Discord, but it’s not required. We don’t have any level requirements. Feel free to join on a brand new character!

If anyone is interested in joining, & taking a chance on our big dream, please HMU @:

DISC:
GM: Jenna/Chutes: wigglehugs#6738
Recruitment: Heather/Roxania: Roxania#1205

Thanks for checking us out & we cannot wait to meet you!

:heart: / Jenna (Chutes) & Ange (Jawkneeroten)

5 Likes

Bump for good people!

1 Like

finally was able to make a character on hyjal! looking at possibly creating a super casual, actually friendly raid group which I am excited for. I miss raids where people were there just to have fun and see the bosses!

1 Like

Lots of girls in the guild. It’s pretty great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some events we have coming up are Strip Tease this coming Saturday, then on the 23rd we’re going to do a guildie Trick of Treat!! I also think that I am going to throw a guild bank raffle in there too!

Come check out what all the fuss is about!

I will not be doing the strip tease personally but I support the wilder people :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Adopting people looking for a new home :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay for mythic sunday

1 Like

Work work :frowning:

1 Like

Made it to shadowlands on my hunter yay

1 Like

Everyone is unlocking the mouse mount tonight. Come join the confusion :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Mouse mount is freaking adorable.

1 Like

Post is officially updated! :slight_smile:

Yay for new post that reflects our growing family :heart:

1 Like

Happy Friday!!

1 Like

Amazing people, fun group-- Do suggest

1 Like

Lots of events coming up in November, including: alt night, pvp night, fun event: wow lawn darts, and of course mythic sundays!

Looking to start casual raiding soon, join us!

1 Like

Sad violin for the authentication servers!

1 Like

Keep em comin! We got 11 new members today! <3