Looking for guild. Not a Raider. Not a Mythic Runner

I returned to WoW a few months ago after leaving during Cataclysm release. Haven’t really found a fit yet.

Looking for a more close-knit group that communicates and does things together. I actually enjoy hanging out in discord with guildmates. Although I prefer to leave politics and hot button issues out of my gaming.

I’m a big fan of alts and would love to group with guild members and run just normal dungeons to learn the ins and outs of various classes.

My goals are simple:

Avoid group finder forever

Level and learn/understand each class/role

Master every profession

Explore old content I missed out on.

Gather Transmogs/Mounts

Help New/Returning players

While I have quite a few characters on a couple servers I really don’t mind starting over horde or alliance somewhere else.

1 Like

Add my Battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us.

Hey Ebenwolf!

I just recently made a social/casual guild on horde hyjal. We specialize in showing folks that making long lasting friendships in game is possible! My cogm and I have been friends for almost 8 years. Most of the guildies are lifelong friends of mine. Four of us are from the same town! Idk bout you but I love meeting new people and making new friends! Also more than half of the guild is full of girl power!

This month we have 3 events coming up! Tonight we have the strip tease event, on the 23rd we have our first guild bank raffle, and on the 30th we’re having a trick or treat event.

On top of all of those we run mythics together on sundays.

We do not raid. Not enough of us are ready to raid nor do we currently have a reliable raid leader.

I have a recruitment post somewhere on here but I’m actually typing this from my phone (I’m at my parents house, away from keyboard) so I’ll have to get you my link later!

Anyway we’d love to have you! Hit me up on discord if you’d like to know more: wigglehugs#6738

Hope to hear from you soon!

:heart: / Jenna

P.S. we all have many alts & are active in discord!

1 Like

Hey there,

We are a mix of casual and raiding, so if you ever decide you want to tip your toes from one to the other, our guild can facilitate that. Check us out at:

Here’s the post Jenna/Chutes mentioned for our guild!

Check out us. I think you’d fit right in! We do mythics super casually (mostly for the weekly quest) but it’s not required and we are very low pressure about it. More about having fun than anything else.

2 Likes

Sent a request on Discord. As Wildhunt

2 Likes

Hi Ebenwolf!

My name is Kiuayoukai, a guild recruitment officer from the horde guild Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin NA server. We’re a growing social guild with an in game community as well. Below is our recruitment post below. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me.

Found a Green Quest is a Horde US social/raiding guild on Zul’jin server recruiting all classes and roles (tanks, healers and dps) for mythic keystones, PvP, achievement runs and more! We host weekly events such as Mythic Mondays, guild gold raffle and more. We have an active Guild chat and discord server. Not on Zul’jin server, and unable to server transfer at this time? No problem. We have an in game cross realm community for members to join as well! We have a Fri/Sat raid team that’s looking for dps. Our Fri/Sat raid team is 10/10 Normal 3/10 Heroic SoD & sharing the same goal on getting AOTC! We are friendly & we have a zero tolerance to drama. If interested, please send me a friend request and message on either platform.
Battle tag: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin