Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

the longest thread i’ve ever read on the hearthstone forums was people crying about how her armor changed. she was less sexualized and people spent like 1k posts whining about how sexist it was.

I didn’t see folks complain about her at all. The negativity of the KT ladies is a separate thing vs. what you’re insisting occurred for Ashvane.

I remember folks likin’ Ashvane quite a bit actually.

This lgbt poo getting boring everyday more… good. One day everyone will have enough and someone will come to fix the world.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Do you think of nothing else but race and gender? You know what this makes you right?

I really hope this is just trolling, in which case you’re a jerk. But well done.

5 Likes

is this a troll post?

5 Likes

Posting in a Similey thread :nerd_face:

1 Like

What are you talking about? They nerfed Jainas assets in Hearthstone and got rid of Sylvanas midriff. What more do you want?

4 Likes

99 posts but you can already tell what sort of poster they are in a few day span. Obvious bait/troll character.

2 Likes

Blizzard can design characters the way they want to, their artists don’t have to bend to you.

4 Likes

Please don’t speak for all of us women. Some of us don’t have the issues you seem to have.
BTW…
See photo…

5 Likes

that goes both ways. the men crying they can’t put their female belf pallies into bikini mogs are doing the same kind of thing, but in the opposite direction.

1 Like

Concern trolling ala’ OP

1. the action or practice of disingenuously expressing concern about an issue in order to undermine or derail genuine discussion.
1 Like

We have thin women, medium built women, even thicc women. I can’t believe I just typed thicc, but KT and various dwarves say hello. You can be pretty much any body type you want in this game, unless you’re a male ironically, then no matter what your size you’re ripped.

So let’s talk about how being ripped is pretty unattainable to most men. Must be why so many of us prefer female characters? Wait, uh, nevermind.

2 Likes

Sunday was yesterday, you’re a bit late (or perhaps a week too early for next sunday?)

3 Likes

I’m just wondering who spilled the marinara sauce on her head :rofl:

1 Like

It’s simple as this:

SEX SELLS:)

2 Likes

When you use the word we, you really should have used I.

6 Likes

Do you usually dismiss someone as trolling when they bring up a topic you don’t like?

I don’t actually care a whole lot about what Blizzard does with the female characters in this game. It doesn’t matter to me. My wife, my nieces, my mother, sister, and all the other females in the real world aren’t as frail or in need of protecting as you are suggesting. You’re being condescending to women’s ability to be dynamic and think for themselves by playing the part of valiant protector. You’re actually the one discriminating here.

12 Likes