Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

Imgur

15 Likes

Woman wearing a T-shirt with large whoohas and she’s still lewd to some folks.

4 Likes

Well, I certainly know what I am wearing for our arena in 9.1. :wink:

1 Like

This is so true. People will see a woman dressed in anything and think they’re SEXUALIZED GOSH DARNIT

4 Likes

Mods just closed the thicc thread.

Rude. :rage:

3 Likes

This has to be bait.

WoW is one of the better MMOs in terms of representation of women.

2 Likes

I was going to fess up and admit that I, too, am a cat girl. Now I don’t have to! Hah!!

You would have had a point back in Vanilla, almost. But uhh. Kul Tirans? Pandaren? Even the Vanilla choice argument is hurt by Dwarves on the Alliance.

For a game with no body sliders, the female choices are decent. And I say that as one. If you want to actually feel slimy and objectified, go try a generic KMMO.

My nelfs aren’t for sure, have you seen my hands and feet?

1 Like

Yes, exactly. So many powerful characters in WoW are women.

2 Likes

Yep. Can’t win at all.

1 Like

They removed the flag! Here we go!

(Loosens sword in scabbard)

true. but look at how people responded to lady ashvane. they were literally crying in rage on the forums cuz they didn’t find her “hot.” as if its offensive to some male forum goers that women don’t exist just to be attractive to them.

1 Like

I have two responses.

6 Likes

I legitimately never saw this? In fact I remember folks loving that she got transformed into something hideous in the Azshara raid.

2 Likes

they did. i went into every single thread that mentioned kt women at all. (as i find them the most attractive female model and i was knighting them non stop) and i saw some things

Kept scrolling and scrolling for either specifically this or the Tom Hardy pointing gif.

1 Like

You sound jealous and over a fictional character Bahahahaha SMH.

1st world problems :rofl:

2 Likes

They actually have been toning it back much to the chagrin of the playerbase. Less revealing clothing for Jaina is a recent example.

No, the reason aliens haven’t contacted us is because they see how we treat people from other places in the planet
if that’s how we react to people of our own species who are different, how would we honestly react to aliens?

2 Likes