Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

You’re the toxicity that women experience online. And men. And everyone unfortunate enough to read your pathetic post.

77 Likes

Oh boy, here we go…I can’t disagree In REAL world, but have you ever seen a comic book?

3 Likes

Using Sylvanas as an example was a bad idea, she’s a warrior. Not the class, but in the sense of being a defender of her people. She trained her body so she could fight effectively, which means she had to be a great shape to fight. Have you ever met a real warrior woman? I have, and I’ll let you in on something that it seems not everyone seems to know, they’re in great shape. Don’t believe me? Go to a Marine base and check out the female Marines, that’ll open your eyes.

As for the “over sexualization” you’re talking about though, it’s a marketing technique. Don’t like it? Well then, don’t buy ActiBlizz products or play their games.

Semper Fi! :us:

21 Likes

I think a woman can wear a flattering outfit without people complaining she’s too much.

13 Likes

Hmm, 99 posts :thinking: :thinking:. Does anybody else smell something fishy?

4 Likes

I’m surprised people don’t bring up valeera more often in these topics

2 Likes

No. It’s too early to tell yet. It depends on how many posts it draws and how fast the thread grows.

Agreed, but she’s not a woman… she’s a caricature of a busty dead woman designed to sell video games.

2 Likes

Disappointed it isn’t requesting more sexualization of the male characters. Free Groms nipple piercing!

1 Like

What about Kelsey Steelspark?

7 Likes

I see you too have just finished watching an episode of feminist frequency.

11 Likes

Wait until they run Scarlet Monastary…

33 Likes

They’re not sexualized enough.

9 Likes

She’s alright.

Even fighting Sally Whitemane on couple of my characters, I still don’t feel anything.

1 Like

I perfer characters to look sexy instead of boring

15 Likes

OP, glad you Woke, but you’re grumpy and seeing things because you want too, go take a nap.

5 Likes

Mayhaps. But women also can’t win. They wear a flattering outfit and they’re told they’re too much, or they wear full body armor and they’re told they’re not flattering enough to sell the games. :woman_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

You know what else is flattering to the eye? Brad pitt in Troy :heart_eyes: can’t wait to have romanesque mogs for kyrian in 9.1

5 Likes

Mmm yes take my MONEY

1 Like

I feel like you are the Dollar Store brand of Aviela.

2 Likes