Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

As a female, I feel there isn’t nearly enough customization available to make my female characters look unique. I don’t necessarily need them to be wearing bikinis, but I’d love more color options…pink, teal, purple, etc. Protective gear can be functional AND attractive =)

3 Likes

Ignoring the lesbian and bi women crowd.

Not all of us are dumpy lumpy sacks of potatoes. Some of us actually take some level of care of ourselves. Also, go roll a Pandaren or one of the Dwarven or Human race choices if you want to be more thick.

3 Likes

TRUUU (although wow is better than other games on thisl

worst trolling post attempt ever. move on

1 Like

Hey!

I was going to say the same thing.

1 Like

so 99% of their playerbase?
sounds like a smart move

2 Likes

hell id party with a female pandarian if you put a bag on her face

1 Like

Stop being homophobic OP

Lotta women who like looking at sylvanas too, not just men

but what about ronnie in his prime

1 Like

I think the real problem is oversexualization of men in WoW. Every time I see a male character I think dayyyuummm son. Why did Blizzard tempt me this way?

2 Likes

also, OP, sex is what makes life, and genetics are a huge part. if you dont have “good stuff” then you dont get babies. HELLO? oversexualization…ur just mad cuz u dont got “good stuff”

4 Likes

Um, they have. we have tauren, orcs, undead, gnomes, kultirans lol, this is a troll post

1 Like

Yes, rather clearly.

Plus the use of the word “unattainable” was a give-away. Sculpted bodies are not unattainable – people don’t want to feel under pressure to do what it takes to get one, that’s true, but that doesn’t mean it’s unattainable. Facial beauty is different because it’s more genetic. But a hard body is attainable by almost anyone who is willing to put in the effort and the discipline to get there, barring people who are, for one reason or another, true outliers (who are deserving of sympathy imo).

3 Likes

i blame the Arnold S voice of the Troll in Ashran for making us believe in unrealistic body image. its all sub-conscious

re-written As in a I statement you do not speak for me…

2 Likes

No we don’t and you have kul titans. Bodies are 100% attainable to anyone who isn’t lazy excuse making cry babies.

1 Like

i like my female WoW alts with massive gravity defying jugs

2 Likes

You better stay away from PSO 2.

1 Like

what race are you talking about lol? blood elves?

Do you call gnomes or dorfs sexualized?
I know women who look amazing in real life and they are happy to show off their bods. Maybe if you hit a gym and watched your diet you too could be a confident woman who is proud of her gender. I’m not criticizing you but suggesting that you too can be happy with a bit of time invested. We have all had enough of angry leftist feminists bullying everyone around because they can get spineless politicians to make up new and dumb PC laws. Funny enough after all these dumb laws are in place they are still not happy.
I am male and I work out a lot, keeping myself looking good for females I want to attract.
Sex and sexualization is part of the human condition. It is life itself. Why don’t you go protest male peacocks for their arrogance and male bird priveledge? Or male cardinals…are birds sexist and racist too?

2 Likes