Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

Metal muscles for all more than a few of my male characters are mechagnomes just something about em. I think it is the feet.

1 Like

Wow so many of you in this thread need to start finding more hobbies outside of posting on an online video game forum.

I remember those threads,people were losing their collective poop for being a little thicker than the other races despite dwarves and pandaren ladies being a thing prior.

1 Like

Moldy beans to go with the pop corn?

You know it :wink:

1 Like

Please stay on topic

Even the Asteroids are avoiding us :frowning:

1 Like

I want a pizza with pineapple but people will laugh at me, and point, and go ewww.

Until they don’t! Then one will strike on or near Irvine because some alien out there has been playing WoW and is very unhappy with the nerfs…

1 Like

Yep.
Enough already.

1 Like

Be be because they has ample brestesses!

Would that Aliens name be Roger?

1 Like

I take immense pride in my tall voluptuous physique, only the inexperienced have a limited understanding of how empowering such a thing to be.

A former Elven Ranger General is really not a good example, my friend…

There is not enough of it tbh. In fact if it was up to me, this game would have a higher age rating.

1 Like

whispers

Rickyyyyyy Spanissshhhhhh

pick one

3 Likes

Thrall is fricking jacked with unobtainable body standards for males.

Maybe you should consider reforming the offenders of these objectifications and toxicities instead of trying to tip over the apple cart for everyone else.

That con artist eventually made the videos she promised to make years ago?

Do you ever get tired of making dumb threads? Serious question as I’ve noticed you now.