Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

/tar tovi

/moo

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

you can google what a sex worker is. it’s not all about selling that particular service directly. phone operators of that sort. onlyfans content creators. exotic dancers. etc. are all sex workers.

I swear I’ve seen this same thread before. Like I saw a couple of the replies from people and thought “how in the world did the op get an entire thread to show like it was new again!”

:woman_shrugging:t2: So weird lol

1 Like

I don’t know why people fall for this crap.

6 Likes

I have come to hand out hi-5s!

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Why is it always you? I can just read the title and go “yup it’s that idiot Similey again”

2 Likes

I’m personally hurt and outraged at the unrealistic male bodies in the game.

Just kidding. I’m not a whiny crybaby.

This is a videogame. Seek help.

1 Like

Handing out highfives like…clockwork?

2 Likes

Well, if they’re more advanced, and mentally evolved, I wish they would contact us. We need all the help we can get, and that would be the kind of cultural enrichment that would help us along.

I like making myself look like this to attract the attention of the other gender in order to make myself more appealing for procreation and extending my bloodline.

So please go be unappealing somewhere else and dont get me involved thank you.

3 Likes

debating if should remove or keep my gloves on for highfiving a clockwork gnome…

2 Likes

You are in luck! I have installed heated memory foam.

2 Likes

I dont think I’m being overly sexualized enough… right, BLIZZARD?!

1 Like

I feel like you’ve never visited Boralus or Tiragarde Sound…

high five baby

I :blue_heart: looking cute & sexy.

1 Like

No, you misunderstand. The appearance of the men are not the problem, it’s the attitude that comes with it. The “if I have enough muscles and aggression, I can solve any problem” attitude. And NO, roided out Captain America types is NOT an attainable, or maintainable, body type by most men. It’s as unrealistic as every woman being a size 2.

1 Like

I think it’s fun :wink: :popcorn:

I demand the right to wear less than I am now.

If the women can then so can I.

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/undersexualization-of-men-in-wow/1012147

I have started a sister thread.

1 Like