Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

Thanks. They were hard to notice.

2 Likes

my mother, many of my exes, and my best friend since i was a kid have all been sex workers. you have no context about why it happens and it shows.

1 Like

Yes. I am guilty as well. I know when I see a Similey thread it’s bait.

1 Like

I never brought up sex workers, you did and you just keep bringing it up instead of addressing the things I am saying. Convenient I suppose when I’m poking holes in your arguments. K let’s here another sex worker comment about something I never said, go ahead.

technically you can…

undergarments mogs

Like the female kul tirans?

Personally just want them to give us simple every day outfits more. Vanilla garments had it right.

…and hide pants option. :eyes:

1 Like

you mentioned onlyfans. the people who have accounts there and provide the service are sex workers. ???

ok incel…

Brings a whole new meaning to stopping off for a cold one. :frowning:

he apparently doesn’t understand what a sex worker is and is throwing out insults despite him mentioning the people who are, first. smh.

So all the regular chicks on twitch that stream games and have regular jobs, are nothing but sex workers? If I had said that, there’d be pitchforks. But keep on throwing out double standards.

you’re now moving the goal posts. you mentioned onlyfans. i talked about onlyfans. people who are content providers on adult entertainment sites are sex workers.

Me and my muscles made of steel!

Booo … wish I could post pics :crazy_face:
https://i.imgur.com/Jxw4S3a.jpg

2 Likes

studly noam man tbh. XD

1 Like

i know… some armor can have that appearance too so that is nice at least, but wonder why they stopped?

now yer askin fer lot!

I know I know, they just don’t have the technology yet :weary:

1 Like

And that is where everyone who has ever played the game tuned out to your argument.

1 Like

My race/gender is constantly harassed. Men can’t get enough of me.

Now, the look in their eye reminds me of hunger but I know it’s really lust.

9 Likes

don’t call me out like this!

1 Like