Hgfsd hdfgfdgs

Women experience objectification? Sorry, I must have missed where onlyfans chicks were held at gunpoint. Y’all objectify yourselves 100x harder than men ever can, gtf outta here with that.

2 Likes

If I had a dollar for every time I’ve had some random male private message me in a game to try and flirt with me… I’d be a rich girl… especially if I had more for every time some prick tried the line “you just haven’t found the right man” when I tell them I’m a lesbian.

2 Likes

straight men do it for men on onlyfans as well. google is a very interesting thing. key word there. straight.

yep, me too. for some reason saying you aren’t attracted to any man opens the floodgates in their mind for context with more than one woman- despite it being clear no one else but them would want that. would use more specific terminology but you get what i’m saying.

there is a reason almost all of my toons are male and i don’t talk in voice outside of my guild.

1 Like

I mean sure but don’t act like women don’t objectify themselves as well, if not harder.

what are the other ones then?

Lor’Themar.

Check.

1 Like

women and men do it because men will pay for the "intimacy’’ which is why onlyfans and justforfans are so popular. most of the clients for both are men. if you could make money eating a piece of cheesecake in a suggestive way and filming it and keep yourself from being homeless with it, you’d do it too. anyone who has no other options would. if you can’t imagine that then that’s you needing to reevaluate your privilege. shaming sex workers as if most who do it weren’t subject to abuse before getting into the business is not classy. people dont just yolo themselves into being workers for the heck of it.

1 Like

Someone owning an onlyfans does not give you consent to objectify them.

2 Likes

I remember killing her and raising her into undeath and we have Sylvanas and Calia… are all undead woman really good looking?

I demand equality!

Why can’t my male characters wear thong plate armor too?!

This obviously explains why players are fleeing to FFXIV, where the characters are much less sexualized. I mean neko girls and playboy bunnies are not sexualized females, are they?

1 Like

Isn’t there some Orc NPCs in BRS that have the plate thong armor?

Replace Ion with a female.

Or send him to the barber shop.

All I know is that I’m not allowed to use a thong on my male Kul Tiran characters, and that’s very unfair.

That’s not fair!

It really is. I wanna see the thighs.

1 Like

And then some.

2 Likes

kul’tirans.

…i don’t really have a point, just wanted to point them out.

Eh, I could take or leave the Trolls…it’s just that their weird feet freak me out…