Hey...uhhh, blizzard, you there?!

Yeah hey its us your subscriber base. We haven’t heard any news about your pushed back expansion that was suppose to launch yesterday. We don’t even know when the full pre patch will out. We are stuck in WoW limbo. Would it kill you communicate with us more? I wish I could unsub but I paid for 6 months

43 Likes

maybe having a direct line to ion would be awesome kinda like the batman’s phone to the commissioner of police

9 Likes

:four_leaf_clover:

12 Likes

Sadly I can’t be happy with current lockdowns, I need WoW content. Was really pumped.

8 Likes

Word on the street is that they use tin cans with strings attached.

3 Likes

https://www.demotivation.us/media/demotivators/thumb/demotivation.us_Relax-Its-gonna-be-fine_131430933393.jpg

14 Likes

Were gonna be playing 8.3+ til 2021 I bet

10 Likes

I would like it if they were at least a bit more transparent on this. Especially with it growing closer to the times and we already have half the prepatch. Just makes you wonder.

2 Likes

Why don’t you just tweet @WatcherDev? He seems to answer that more often than he posts on the forums.

3 Likes

cheer up america could be in a civil war by december, fingers cross

4 Likes

Nah that would be January or February when they’ve finally counted all the votes.

5 Likes

If I may

5 Likes

There is zero reason to not drop the event. Zero. It’s literally on a switch, the Nathanos slip was proof of that today.

People could finally get some catch-up gear and play their alts and such. At least some semblance of balance could be had in pvp. And some semblance of content to do.

:man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t understand why they don’t just drop it. Game is boring AF right now and I would imagine a lot of people are getting frustrated at this point.

7 Likes

Yo can you like, just be patient? We go through this every expansion and people still cry wanting info.

They’ll announce it when it’s time.

3 Likes

I heard California is on fire maybe that is partly why.

4 Likes

I don’t think they know either

2 Likes

Haven’t you heard, the main HQ area is being evacuated because of fires…

Probably won’t hear much if anything right now.

2 Likes

They probably don’t know. They obviously don’t want to tell us a date and then not have it ready by then either, so we’ll probably have to sit tight for a little longer until they’re sure they know when it can go ahead.

At this point I think they’re in way over their heads.

1 Like