Hey, so I heard you like corpse camping

no the ones that want r14 stop after youre worth nothing, the trollers and griefers dont care

except this isn’t a change this is how it was in vanilla…

the first part of that paragraph

Horde don’t corpse camp for Honor. They corpse-camp for fun.

Corpse-camping could cause Dishonorable Kills, hell each kill could take away an entire rank, and it would still be the exact same.

The players that camp do not care about ranking or Honor.

1 Like

Oh, i get that part. I can read you know. Honor gains were altered many times, before and after 1.12. Hence my new #nochangesinaction. For those times when a change isn’t really a change.

That said there was no demand from the playerbase saying we want lowered DR’s. Yet the change was made? Why? Who does it benefit?

They also added a feature from TBC into AV. That is definitely not how it was in Vanilla.

But as long as you get to Q up with your friends its cool i guess. I will ask you the same thing I been asking the rest of the horde. Now that you can join as a group what are you going to do with the extra 3 slots?

Stay Classy,
Pained

3 Likes

I definitely would do that. Never camped. But now why not? At least 3-4 times its worth it.

Because thats how it was in vanilla…

if your talking about the group Q thing then yes I agree it should not have been added

I dont Understand the question.

So why don’t you guys plot revenge? Figure out what Horde is doing, what they value and where, and team up and gang kill them? That’s what Horde would do and it would be fun. Or you could just transfer to a pve server where, evidently, you should have been all along.

Why? This is a really good change imo

Not everyone is into grouping up and pvping on alliance

I do, apparently you have missed the many posts I have left gripping about how the horde can escape the consequences of wpvp into BG’s while camping their corpses. That is alot harded to do on a pve server btw. Not sure how that is a viable solution either. But hey mr/mrs edgy you got to tell someone on the forums to reroll again. Must feel good yeah?

I understand . . . but how did all you guys end up on a pvp server. You had to know this was coming. Did you honestly think you could just go about your pve business unimpeded? That’s what pve servers were for. They were very popular in Vanilla.

dude, i cant do ANYTHING in ANY level 50 zone.

i dont think you quite understand what we mean.

we expected to get ganked, a lot. we expected to die A LOT. but we can’t even play the game. we didn’t expect to not even literally be able to play the game.

2 Likes

It should have been 10% from the get go due to the game being based on the 1.12 data. Think yourself lucky they released it at 25% and then released bg’s 2 months early to cater for those getting camped.

You mean cater to the PvP servers as a whole because they were hemorrhageing subscriptions like no tomorrow? Just lime with server transfers overall. I don’t mind since we are getting some great geared transfers as a result.

I think the pve people don’t like that it takes a lot longer to get the honor they need to top the pack. People only needed to spend 1-# hours at Tauren mill to cap honor for the day. They were creating cross factions 3v3 arenas for fun as a way to increase honor per kill. It was pretty entertaining to watch. Now it’s monotonous hours in AV to hit the agreed upon cap.

This was a PvP server change, not an alliance change.

They released bg’s early to Classic - what server you choose to play on is a ‘you’ issue.

Sounds alot like win trading to me.

Who’s agreed upon cap? The Classic honor system has no ‘cap’ - you are experiencing a player created issue

This was a Classic change, to all servers.

Alliance aren’t idiots and know there isn’t a cap, so they agreed on a approximate number and take it in turns getting the top spots so they all rank and don’t have to no-life the AVs 24/7 to rank

Lol at think having arenas with spectators for fun is “win trading” typical one track horde.

No surprise that a horde is incapable of seeing something being applied to everyone benefitting one person more than/ at the expense of another.

Let me give you an example to see if you can comprehend.

One person makes 20 dollars
One person makes 10

They make is so everyone makes 15.

According to your logic it impacted both people equally.

They released BGs early because PvP servers were a poop show, full stop.

The ‘make’ it by win trading. Its against the tos.

Cheating

You are responsible for how you and your account are represented in the game world. Cheating in any fashion will result in immediate action. Using third-party programs to automate any facet of the game, exploiting bugs, or engaging in any activity that grants an unfair advantage is considered cheating.

Exploiting other players is an equally serious offense. Scamming, account sharing, win-trading, and anything else that may degrade the gaming experience for other players will receive harsh penalties

You are really bad at this huh? That was an illustration how the changes by blizzard that are a blanket change have relatively different impacts since you said “the rules change makes it so everyone is the same”

2 Likes

No i was referring to these comments.

Clear cut case of cross faction collusion.

Blizzard done Jay Wilson’ed big time.