Hey My Guild Died Im the Former Gm and i've got like 17 people who need a guild invite us so your roster never needs backups again!

Hello I am the current/Former GM of Ready Check Last Pull on US Area 52.

This week our guild decided it was the end of the road recruiting/running the guild became to rough in this post Apocalyptic wow classic era on retail.

If you need a lot of people for roster who are strong players with good number then were the group for you. We’re 100% OK with sitting if you only need some of us and could for sure help your roster.

If you interested in adding somewhere between 10-15 people to roster let me know and just to make sure you understand what I said above. Every person I would bring over doesn’t care about sitting is willing to wait to get a spot or compete for a current one.

If we sound like the group your guild needs the please contact me and we can talk about who all we have available and other details. Pref looking for a 2 night guild.

If your interested please add me on discord (case sensitive) Yim-Yam#8831

or on B-net Jimmy#11989

Hey Jimmys! I’m an officer with Ardent. Going to shoot you a discord invite so we can start a conversation. Looking forward to connecting with you! My tag is Longfer#0491

<Carpe Noctem> Tue/Wed 830p-1130p EST.

Thank you for taking the time to check out our guild.

The whole reason we started this guild was to get more out of the game we all enjoy so much. Even in times when the overall feel of the game was low, we were still playing, still progressing, and having a good group of people to share that with makes it a priceless experience. Especially with so many other games out there, and yes, we all take our breaks, and yet, we still come back to the very game that blew our minds away almost 15yrs ago.

Build it and they will come.

We are slowly but surely building a community that everyone will be proud to be apart of. Whenever you play a game in a community based game like WoW, you want to surround yourself with good people, and that’s what we have here. We have all kinds of players, the weekend warriors, the night owls, our social casuals, mount hunters, transmog beauties, and of course our raiders. Diversity is what keeps a guild growing and becoming more successful as time goes by.

Raid Progression Goals:

We want to become one of Area 52 Top 100 guild. How we accomplish this is by having dedicated players who all want to push to be better each week. AOTC is our first goal in any raid season, and then push as far as we can into mythic progression. We have some raiders who are satisfied with just getting AOTC, but then there are the few whom want more. These folks love a challenge, and want to have their skills pushed and tested each week. The sweet sound of success getting that boss down, especially having wiped over 100 times (Heroic KJ before the nerf), and with folks cheering as they finally kill a progression boss is awesome! It’s like watching your favorite team win a title game, it’s just the best feeling. So, if this sounds like you, you should come check us out!

Due to Classic we lost several of our raiders that would have made up our team to progress into mythic. We aren’t going for Cutting Edge, BUT we are about having fun challenging ourselves and getting loot from downing those mythic bosses.

Needs: Would like to have some dps with a tank or heals off spec. Not required but helpful.
Ranged DPS: Mage, SPriest, Lock, Shaman, Druid
Melee DPS: Warrior, Pally, Monk, DK
All inquiries will be considered.

BoD 9/9H & 2/9M
EP 8/8H & push into mythic

As the GM, I’m a huge fan of communication. No matter the issue come talk with me. I have never yelled at my raiders, or guildies. I have been playing this game for over 10 years and seen plenty of examples of what NOT to do as a leader. Bottom line: If you believe in your people, and trust them, it will all lead to success.

If this sounds like a place you would like to help build contact myself Nos#11868 (btag) & Nos#6263 (discord) or respond below and we can setup a time to chat.

Thank you again for your time, look forward to raiding with you.

Currently Recruiting

• Tank: Any
  • DPS: Any
  • Any exceptional players

Potential applications should have knowledge of current content and successful applications should have knowledge of their class and roles. If you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us.

Schedule

• Tuesday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11:30pm - 2:30am EST (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST)

About Us

We are a laid back group of individuals who enjoy raiding and progression. Our team is a Semi-Casual group aiming to push into heroic content and achieve AOTC after we have achieved this goal we may push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow. We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, PvP, and more.

Current Progression

• 1/8 MythicThe Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Heroic The Eternal Palace
  • 8/8 Normal The Eternal Palace

Previous Progression

• 2/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 9/9 Heroic Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms

Required Addons/Programs

• Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs
  • GTFO
  • Discord

Contacts:

Recruit Lead
Myhooveshurt
Btag : Nekrotic#1237
Discord : Nekrotic#1237

Officers
Zaahn
Btag : Riptide#1690
Discord : Zaahn#2473

Ddchibags
Btag : DDmagebags#1144
Discord : DDmagebags#3795

Tormmus
Btag : ThePaperclip#1463
Discord : Tormus#6296

Would love to get into discord to see if we are a match for you!

Hello Jimmys, I have sent you a friend request. Here is our guild info.

Eternal Rise - Horde - Area-52

Eternal Rise is recruiting all classes and roles for Battle for Azeroth content and beyond! Our plan is to be primarily focused on completing and pushing high level mythic plus keys and as we grow with more members eventually will be building up a raid team to progress in mythic raiding with cutting edge as the goal. This is a perfect opportunity for anyone that is searching for a fresh start and has the patience to be apart of and build a fantastic community from the ground up. We plan to create a more friendly and competitive environment on a short 2 day schedule. We are searching to fill all officer and leader positions for anyone that is interested and has experience. If we sound like a guild that has peaked your interest then please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us or apply, thank you for your time! :slight_smile:

Raid times: To be Determined (2 Day schedule)

Recruiting: Open to all roles

GM Battle Tag/Apply: Grace#1550

Now i just wanna see where Jimmy and his peeps go! Find them a home!

Hello Jimmys! I am Kunhuo with <Azeroth Brewery> and I would like to talk to you about your situation. I think both teams could gain a lot if you haven’t already found a new home! Our recruitment thread is located here and I think you should give it a look!

My bnet is g0ne#1679 and you’re welcome to reach me if grumpy isn’t available.

IMPACT (3/8M) is a newly formed guild with a solid mythic experienced core seeking to push into mythic and eventually get CE. We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn’t listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Raid Nights: Tues/Thurs 8-11pm est (prog) Fri 8-11pm est casual/alt run

Needs: Exp/Geared Dps and Healers (Esp Ranged dps and priest healers)

Contact Info:
Church#1680
Birch44#1969

Hi there. I’ve sent you a discord request, our guilds are dealing with the same classic apocalypse. Hope we can talk soon :slight_smile:

Hi there Jimmys!

My guild, Game of Gnomes, had a similar thing happen. We aren’t as active as we used to be which is totally fine, but we’re struggling to get in any more mythic raid progress.

If your group is at all interested in raiding and running keys still, we may be the guild to house you!

Raid Nights:
Wed & Thurs 9p-Midnight Est
Sun 9p-11p Est

We’re 3/8 mythic but struggle to meet a full roster on our raid nights. Let me know if we might work for you!

Battlenet: DreadKitteh#1186
Discord: psykokitteh#2739

Hey there

I realize this is the 10000th reply you have surely gotten by now because everyone is in the same situation atm!

Basically we got started the tier with 30 raiders, got AOTC and lost about 8 or so, and then Classic came out and while we have people who still enjoy doing heroic clears on Friday evening, many are not interested in Mythic due to BfA burn out and are happier spending their time killing boars in Classic :slight_smile:

As a result, we are…light staffed and it is a total bummer since those of us retail hold outs, enjoy the game a lot more with friends!

We have been pugging and sharing guilds to try and get mythic EP runs in but of course we would prefer to run as a guild! If we had the people, we would consider doing Mythic both of our raid nights instead of slogging through heroic for lulz.

On that note, our raid times are:

Fri and Sat 9-12pm server(eastern)

We realistically would have spots for 10-15 people depending on the roster that day and obviously class/spec considerations.

Honestly, we would love to have a more vibrant guild community again with people who were psyched on content. That, for most of us, is what makes this game awesome

Anyway, rambling but hit me up if you’d like to chat!

Bellatrix#1309 -Bnet
Bellatrix#0221 -Discord

CD is currently looking for semi-hardcore raiders. We are raiding Wednesdays and Sundays 8:00 PM - 11PM EDT server time on Area-52. We relocated here from Eonar/Velen(dead server) in an effort to recruit to push into mythic raiding. We were 9/9 h 3/9 M 2/2 h AOTC with some members with more mythic experience in BoD and are currently 8/8N 8/8 H 4/8M in Eternal Palace.

We pride ourselves on having a little bit of class and being fairly inclusive and on only raiding with people we actually enjoy spending time with. Back in Vanilla/TBC/WotLK days, we were a top progression guild, and our core is fairly intact. Expect smooth, focused runs with experienced raiders and no drama or toxicity.

We use and require Discord for communication during raids, the ability to speak isn’t required, just need to be there to listen.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952) , Slowthar(Cretia#11550) , Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Jimmy I am the GM of the guild Chemical Imbalance I would be interested in talking to you if you are still looking for a guild.

Greetings fellow citizens of Azeroth!

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders for 8.3 and beyond. As I am sure most of you have felt the pain of people both being burnt out by BfA and wanting to play classic, we are focusing on building up our roster for future content.

We are looking for raiders who are committed to progression, both for their character and for the guild. What does this mean? We are not a super serious, high stress CE guild, but we still want people performing their best while having a good time. If you were the type of player who only logged on for raids, didn’t tell leadership if you would be out, or played around on alts while your neck got farther and farther behind, you are not the type of player we are looking for.

We hope to strike a good balance between focused progression and sarcastic banter. We do not want people looking to get AOTC and never raid again.

That being said, we have been around as a guild in various forms since The Burning Crusade and plan to be together for many more years. We have reliably gotten AOTC every tier since its inception and plan on pushing harder going forward, we need like-minded players to accomplish this :blush:

Current progression:

8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP
3/8 M EP-We do this as a co-op run every Saturday, we just started this due to roster struggles.

Raid schedule:

Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00am EST(server time)

We are full on:

• Tanks
  • Demon Hunters
  • Healers

All other DPS roles highly encouraged to apply!

If interested please feel free to contact.
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Hey Jimmy, im the GM of TesserÅct here on A52. Definitely intrigued. Shoot me a bnet request after you check us out on wowprogress and lets see if we have similar goals.