Hey, men? I know you're scared

Oh yes, I am SURE you are not a Rando on the internet and are privy to all of the information. Don’t misuse this case as a way to press your agenda. Those people who were abused deserve justice, not some internet fool using it to be toxic.

50 Likes

it’s unfortunate that all of the men at blizzard are being painted with this brush now, whether they were involved or not. even the blizz employees on tweeter said that it was only maybe a handful of them, certainly not everyone at the company

47 Likes

Me neither.

Oh yeah, for god’s sake, let’s never tell someone else they look great when we think they look great. How abhorrent.

“Hey, looking sharp tod—”

:notes: SEXUAL HARASSMENT … PANDA. :notes: :panda_face:

80 Likes

There is evidence, but it’s not the evidence they want. They want physical evidence, as if something like a corporate investigation into the workplace culture is as simple as identifying a murder scene and who committed the crime.

They want tape recordings. They want video evidence. They want something that is obviously black and white.

They’re too dense to understand that most court cases are not like this, nor is most evidence like this.

3 Likes

Op has never been around women in the workplace and heard the “girl talk” I take it?
SPOILER ALERT
It is just as gross and just as demeaning…

Women - CHANGE NOW.

/sarcasm

82 Likes

You are also a rando on the internet who has not seen the evidence, yet you can pass judgement?

28 Likes

lol humans have always been trash you learn that pretty quickly paying attention in history class.

15 Likes

Guys. Time to join gachi culture. It’s the safest bet.

5 Likes

The newer generation calls you a simp for giving someone a harmless compliment.

14 Likes

Someone is dead as the result of prolonged sexual harassment at Activision-Blizzard, and you still want to play dumb and act like it’s not evidence.

6 Likes

31 Likes

I think Nillah and Edgyjojomeme should level those characters some day.

2 Likes

Lol, don’t be stupid. Everyone is guilty of SOMETHING.

1/10. Can’t be so obvious.

4 Likes

I have never complemented a woman on her looks…

6 Likes

I play WoW to get away from you virtue signaling people, not to take more crap from them.

The real lesson here is not “blame men”. It is: be wary of virtue signaling from Blizzard, from companies and from socialites. These people pretend to be all virtous and do-good, but in the end, they are the root cause of the very problems they denounced.

The fact that you fit neatly into this category, OP, tells me that YOU have something to hide.

38 Likes

Dudes be like “Oh, so NOW I can’t compliment a female coworker on her looks at work now???”

NO. DO YOUR DAMN JOB. WORK ISN’T YOUR DATING POOL.

16 Likes

I mean, it wasn’t a technicality. The DA’s office was contractually obligated not to prosecute him on criminal charges as part of a plea bargain in the civil suit. The new DA thought he was above the law and illegally nullified the contract so he could prosecute Cosby, and failed, opening up LA county to a lawsuit.

10 Likes

Someone committed suicide at a date later than that on which the company retreat was held. There’s no evidence of this person’s mental state before the event, nor has there been examination of the evidence. This person did not leave a note saying, “I am doing it because of the company retreat.”

Yet, a mere half-a-day after this story broke, it’s like we have definitive evidence that the person in question definitely was originally in high spirits, happy-go-lucky, attended the retreat, became suicidal, and ended it all because of the retreat.

Where… is that evidence exactly? We don’t know definitively why the suicide happened. People keep a lot inside. We presume to know their inner thoughts and feelings, which is nonsense.

15 Likes

The problem I have with your post is that it assumes I’ve ever actually interacted with a woman before.

16 Likes

Meh, i’ll give you a 4/10 troll attempt.

6 Likes