Hey look at this guys

You might be onto something, but there is a thread on the ptr forum that is 100% ragging on blizzard that is still up, so idk :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Agreed, there are posts that just straight out go off on Blizzard and it is the basic subject of the the thread and they are still up.

What the sad part is… we have to admit now that they are reading these forums and posts… lol :person_facepalming:

but willfully not engaing and/or out right ignoring questions and concerns feels bad…

3 Likes

You have to consider it was weeks of just facts with nothing in reply. Then class after class that is a proven blizzard dev streamer getting buff after buff. Eventually you have to call out the nonsense. I know, I never once insulted a dev, but I did call out the fact that the top dev’s main classes got all the buffs when the class without even a dev to play it is literally bottom dps and has been all expansion. Again all proven factually with warcraft logs and even high ranking awc pvp.

Calling a spade a spade is not going off on devs. If facts hurt that is not my problem.

4 Likes

Well that’s surprising. However, we still have the blue post on the PTR/Development forum, and we could always just make another.

Making new versions of locked threads can get you banned. And sadly I honestly don’t have time to redo everything Hyouriku original did for us.

It was a well maintained thread and honestly 90% of it was constructive, even the part that calls out the dev’s for buffing their pet classes while ignoring the warcraft log factually worse class in the game.

At this point the best we can do is a daily log into the ptr blue thread with daily posts of “Where is WW’s rework?”. If everyone keeps doing that at least we stay in the top and maybe someone, anyone, will take notice.

Honestly we might just have to send emails to higher ups at this point. The blatant discrimination of monks is out of hand.

We are factually the worse single target spec in game, there are tanks beating us in ST dps, and we are the bottom of aoe, there is no reason to ever bring a WW monk to raid.

Not to mention they shifted us in pvp to sustain dps without providing us anyway to sustain. We can be bullied by healers in pvp, who can out pressure us. Think about that… healers who run from warriors and locks and hunters and would run from rogues if they didn’t kill you in stun chain… will actually bully WW monks into running away from them in pvp. You can’t sustain pvp dps is you can’t go toe to toe with everyone.

1 Like

So let me get this straight. Blizz can ban people for making threads similar to ones that were locked. And then they go and lock a thread where the monk community put out recommendations and suggestions to improve an underserved class. There are troubling yet hilarious implications there.

So is it safe to say that basically it’s implied that we’re not allowed to make suggestions anymore with no explanation or reasoning from Blizz’s end?

2 Likes

Yes, it will get you a ban. The logic blizzard uses is if an offensive thread is locked but people keep recreating it then they will ban you to stop the offense from continuing.

In our case we are fighting for justice and are truly on the right side. But I honestly do not think Blizzard sees us that way.

1 Like

As it stands now… it appears to be very close to that

2 Likes

So does that mean that Blizz just low key loopholed themselves from having to make any monk development threads? Because by their own logic they’d have to ban their own poster.

1 Like

I say that we all tweet Phil Spencer and try to notify him of the current situation, it’s unacceptable for blizzard, a multi million company to be so unprofessional.

Honestly it won’t do much until microsoft actually closes the deal, but currently Sony is doing everything they can to stop that acquisition.
But I really hope microsoft does something about Warcraft specifically

Thebulk, you ever hear the story the boy who cried wolf?

If you are going to quit, quit. I see your same post threatening to quit literally every other day. If you are going to stay, only provide constructive feedback.

I’ve done that, it’s literally been falling on deaf ears when it comes to blizzard, I’ve been doing it since WoD with regards to monk and they’ve gotten worse and worse each iteration from the last, it gets tiring after a while

Love the exaggeration, it’s cute.

However, I’ve quit this game for long streches, 3 times in fact. It ain’t crying wolf. Running out my sub time is a whole different story.

But you talk about only post constructive while posting something not constructive, do you see the irony in that?

I am providing constructive feedback to you. You sure like to criticize blizz, but can’t take any from others. See the irony in that?

If you see me every other day then you would know that’s false.

They’re just mad we want Gale Burst instead of a cat. Naruto fans, yeesh.

“That’s the thing about the Dim Mak… You never know when it’s gonna take effect.” https://youtu.be/YFrseCeq-7Q

1 Like

So they might be ducking monks?

2 Likes

I actually like how xuen is designed, I just think the buff should be on us and not some stupid ai pet. If I wanted to be a summoner I’d play lock

2 Likes

I just want full time Yu"lon gas blaster pet :3

Wondering if they just wanted all the ideas to be in the PTR forum now? Blizz does weird stuff though, Im surprised that other thread was closed when this one is still up. Wonder if it was auto flagged due to the one guy bumping it.

Did the creator try to put in a ticket or something? Can that even be done?

1 Like

Actually I didn’t even think of a forum ticket, it can be done really.

It was actually closed on the ptr forum and he moved it back to the monk one instead