Hey I'm paying...why am I NOT playing?

Honestly, not - short of a loaded dump truck or cement truck, the train won’t wreck, it will just obliterate whatever is in the way.

You seem pretty angry - need a hug?

So… you’ve pinned your hopes that Blizz will find you immature enough to pander to?

Well, at least its A plan.

1 Like

No, it wouldn’t. It would get ignored as frivolous. YIKES!

Wait a damn minute here!

I’m paying the same amount as you, and I don’t have a queue!

Sounds like I’m getting shortchanged!

1 Like

You can log into Westfall and play right now.

1 Like

Whitemane at classic release had 6-9 hour queues. Just got to time when to join the queue. With free tools such as teamviewer it’s very easy to do via phone app.

Eventually moved onto signing on laptop so I can watch it more closely and phone hotspot during drive home. Then resigning back in on desktop gaming rig.

1 Like

I’m on Earthfury, and there is no queue, but it’s for the best you stay in queue. It’s not a dead server, but a small server, if the selection is limited I rather avoid a chance selecting you. You complain way more than necessary.

1 Like

“I’m not going to play on a dead server”
Well you’re not going to play on a full one either :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Because you went against all advice given to you.

It’s Blizzards fault you’re too thick in the head to transfer.

1 Like

Solution #1-
Step 1. Click cash shop button.
Step 2. Click transfer.
Step 3. Choose toon.
Step 4. Choose destination server.
Step 5. Click accept.
Step 6. Login and play.

Solution #2-

Step 1. Leave queue.
Step 2. Choose new realm.
Step 3. Create New toon
Step 4. Login and play.

Solution #3-
Step 1. Go to account management.
Step 2. Cancel sub.
Step 3. Research a new hobby. (Blacksmithing is really fun. I’m building a better forge this weekend but there’s a multitude of other hobbies just as engaging as wow)

Solution #4-

Step 1. Stop crying.
Step 2. Open YouTube.
Step 3. Find something interesting to learn about. (Again I find blacksmithing and craftsman videos to be very informative but there’s a multitude of content on a vast array of subjects. I’m sure you’ll find something)
Step 4. Wait out queue.
Step 5. Login and play.

What Padreshadows said… x2

You were warned like 100 times… geez stop acting like its Blizz fault and not your own for not listening to warning that were given. Like those idiots who are told to evacuate when a hurricane is coming, dont because they are dumb and stubborn, then blame the government after when the poop hits the fan…

You were warned… listen to the warnings next time

1 Like

you brought this upon yourself

you did not listen

1 Like

I am really loving all of these threads from people on over populated realms… and they refuse to leave… and act like it is a blizzard problem…

2 Likes

Not quite.

In vanilla missed game time was refunded.

drops mic

Oh for sure, THAT’S how you actually know if someone started in Vanilla or not.

We have all these credits in our account history, Haha.

1 Like

To be honest, you had every chance and warning to avoid this problem and move around it. Blizzard gave giant red flags saying that you would run into this problem and you said ./shrug I’m going to do what I want anyways.
Now, you want to play the victim. They gave plenty of warning, they offered free transfers, they opened new realms. It is time to accept responsibility for you not taking their warnings seriously. Good thing you have plenty of time to think about your actions in queue. Good luck.

1 Like

but only on day lasting maintenace
wich were… quite many

You clearly didn’t read the t&c’s when you sub’d.