Hey I'm paying...why am I NOT playing?

What gives Blizzard? I’m paying you for a service and I now have to wait 112 mins to play? That’s bogus and you know it. Fix this crap please.

11 Likes

Sadly I now have had up to a 45 min queue on Pagle and never had one till today.

7 Likes

Oh, now I’m down to 92 mins. Better just say screw it for the night. Good for you Blizzard getting that money from me without giving me my moneys worth…

1 Like

You chose poorly.

32 Likes

Ya I have to agree, it appears management at blizzard isn’t bright and shouldn’t be making these kinds of decisions. Let’s take something that everyone is okay with screw it up … piss em off … ya that’s a good decision

Another company with great programmers and poor leadership … sadly the only thing that will make the idiots listen is if people cancel their subs

1 Like

Layering was meant to get through launch. It was a temporary measure.

36 Likes

Well, that’s 112 gank-free minutes, at least.

7 Likes

Because Blizzard hasn’t been legally challenged yet for imposing queues to LENGTHEN subscriptions.

Yet is the keyword.

2 Likes

Lol.
You’re new to the forums I take it?

5 Likes

Authentic server caps. Authentic queues. You guys should have spread out when you had the chance.

14 Likes

Devs kept telling you if you are on Server “X” (Whitemane etc) to GTFO or have queues longer than 30 mins. They offered you free transfers to. So this is on you and only you are to blame.

34 Likes

There is a population cap on Realms.
It is not about server capacity.
Layers have been removed to allow authentic world pvp (and pve).
You do not want 100+ players camping a zone, you want ~3-5k players per server.

3 Likes

You knew it was overcrowded from the start. You knew layering and higher pop caps were temporary. You stayed. Yea. I’d say that’s you.

11 Likes

There have been offers in the past. And yes it is your fault. Blizz devs warned you repeatedly to GTFO off the server if you dont want 30+ min queues.

7 Likes

Pagle to Windseeker and Azuresong.

7 Likes

It does not matter if it is your fault or not. When the realm hits the population cap, you have to wait. Its realms with a truely shared world (so not layers) that are only limited by population numbers not server capabilities.

Everything is working as planned.

2 Likes

It’s why I rolled back up alts on back up servers. With contingency alts and servers.

1 Like

Ctrl + f is your friend to quickly find relative information. Also something I lived by and got through college with thanks to online textbooks I just needed to use the search function and boom homework done in minutes.

Thank the no changes (sub)humans. They didn’t want layering. They wanted this.

1 Like

Looks like you are in favour of exploits and cheats.
Dont take it too personal but I can honestly say I would never like to play any game with someone like you.

4 Likes