Hey devs, just sayin, nobody is complaining about classic PvP and there's no balance over there (4Head)

In Overwatch, healers can kill dps. They have various abilities to escape dps. They can also hide behind their teammates to avoid taking damage.

In WoW, dps can shoot giant fireballs that go through the entire team and kill the healers in the back.

JMO and assuming equal gear - a decent, thinking rogue should always be able to reset/run from a ret, or hook up with a friend or more to beat him. The bad rogues stay to solo when they’re not up to the task then cry about it on the forums.

i mentioned heals have higher dps over there. you can shoot to the backlines in those games if they are not in a good spot too

tanks and heals could both be a lot more fun if they learned from those games

If they just bring back vendors and PvP-specific stats like resilience I’d be somewhat satisfied because it puts more of the choices on what the character can be back in the hands of the players.

Also the…
Current Conquest caps, the forced weekly loot that you may or may not want, the near requirement to engage in non-PvP content to gear up, and I don’t know if battleground NPCs scale their difficulty to the players … but if they do, kill that too. What’s the fun of everything always being par for the course? Danger is really something retail WoW is lacking with things like this.

Blizzard’s restrictions for those that can, and want to, play often is puzzling to me because all it does (obviously) is keep players close to on-par with one another. Extra effort is almost meaningless and the juice just isn’t worth the squeeze.

Remove all restrictions and let the chaos reign. I’m starting to think that Blizzard is anti-fun.