Hey devs, just sayin, nobody is complaining about classic PvP and there's no balance over there (4Head)

How many classes and specs? No, never heard of that game.

they have quite a lot actually. its a ftp game and they monetize it by releasing new characters when the game really doesnt need them.

the answer is kind of ridiculous, they have 42 characters that all have three different main talent choices and then a bunch of secondary points you can change beyond that.

Looks like an OW type of game.

1 Like

yeah but they have balance issues of their own. they both would probably be a lot more balanced if they didnt have so many characters

i think healers are more fun to play as and against over there. the community and match making are worse than wow though. its not pay to win, but does have some typical free to play pit falls

1 Like

Turns out balanced PVP in a game like this is garbage. Who knew? Who has been saying this for years?

The twinks.

Lol the twinks dont even pvp well…

OOO BURN. You got them heckin doggo.

1 Like

Twinks have little depth in the gameplay and vastly overpower others. What makes simplified combat with no counterplay enjoyable?

Look into the thousands of twink threads if you want this discussion.

1 Like

Nah, why dont you just answer it?

1. its a matter of opinion
  2. your clear bias that makes me uninterested in arguing into a wall
  3. I’ve said it in those threads :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, it is in my opinion that skill and being able to counter someone with better play is more enjoyable than just roflstomping everyone. I’d argue that’s a better approach to pvp than simply winning a fight because you kidneyed someone.

Winning because of something I did that is challenging is more enjoyable than being handed a free win. Being challenged is fun.

Wow I’ve never thought of it that way. Twinks deserve to die. You’re a literal genius. If only you had been in those threads.

I dont care about twinks because i just boost characters if I want one. I just find it laughable that people think Twink gameplay is skillful or how the game should model itself. Gear should matter, but it shouldnt matter to the point where players have no chance at winning, which is basically twinking in a nutshell.

2 Likes

See a series of good posts from you without insulting anyone … who would have thought . There is still hope !!

2 Likes

HE SAID I DONT PVP WELL

I guess it is a pretty light burn.

1 Like

It is amusing how many of you clowns are fpllowing me around on these forums.

Oh geez, here we go with the following around again :joy:

1 Like
     Indeed  =)...