Hey, Blizzard. The whole reason I keep paying you is so I can solo old content

incidentally, I tried soloing LFR Varimathras (or however it is spelt) on a lvl 50 Warlock. It took… several stacks of determination, but I was able to do it.

Varimathras is the last boss I need to complete the Warlock LFR set for Antorus.

Got that same Warlock to lvl 60 this morning and about to obtain catchup gear, so next reset, killing Antorus bosses shouldn’t require too many stacks of determination anymore.

What isn’t soloable? Might it be soloable soon with new DF gear? It’s rare for the last raid to be soloable right away in the next patch, so…

Laterzzzz!

A decent chunk of BFA stuff. Everything in Legion and prior to Legion is doable.

Following the recent pattern, BFA stuff will be soloable 1.5 expacs later. So 10.2?

BFA is not a Chromie time option. BFA is “the” regular levelling path at 48. SL is in Chromie now.

No because BFA is supposedly the new default leveling experience for new players.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

Interesting. I’m an existing player and I still level in Vanilla mostly, plus battlegrounds.

1 Like

Can solo if u have a pet to take threat for you, Aggramar. Pets take zero damage and he does not knock back at all.

so you necro’d a thread to burn the op six months later?

2 Likes

[quote=“Shreds, post:1, topic:1380912, full:true, username:Shreds-wyrmrest-accord”]
So, you know. Keep making legacy raids soloable like you have been doing for 18 years.

Or I’m out.

Sincerely,
Shreds
[/

Totally agree!

I haven’t burned him… yet. :smiling_imp:

Wrong.
I just killed my paly toon level 15 because all it was offering via chromie was BFA runs.
I chose WOD but not matter how I cancel and recreate it only offered BFA.
So out pure hate for the devs and their stupid logic I deleted my pally 100%
I will roll some other toon to play chromie time WOD.
Maybe they hired some low paying contractor to make these stupid changes.

Awe I saw the thread thought shreds came back then saw the date and realized it was a necro. :frowning:

Someone keeps me reporting me. The forums are so not corrupt or rigged or anything.

/shrug dunno

I just saw the post was necroed and got sad cause I thought it was Shreds coming back and it wasn’t him coming back.

Gud is a thing i would suggest you get.

It’s so stupid to NEED a raid for an outdated expansion. Such BS.