Hey blizzard... can we have backpacks in wow?

Good times.

1 Like

my favorite is…

"I NEED MOAR BULLETS! NEVER ENOUGH! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Now it’s “MOAR EXPLOSIONS! I NEED MOAR EXPLOSIONS!”.

next thing ya know, we start using anime like abilities just to fight…

we’ve always had gnomes though.

1 Like

(/whispers)
Never enough bullets…

1 Like

Never-ever enough.

1 Like

They got it once…in Legion…lol

1 Like

We had a taste of true class unique-ness, but then… “Bam” just giant cross bows and ugly transmogs (well minus uldir that was okay)

Ohhhh now I want a fanny pack!

1 Like

That’s funny!

As long as they’re made of Canvas instead of Nylon.

5 Likes

No, we’re talking cosmetic items. Think transmog over your cape to show a backpack for herbalists that’s got flowers sticking out of it. Or one for engineering that has gears and mechanical stuffs. Or one for alchemy with glass vials, etc.

And then there’s all sorts of routes you can go with these cosmetic ones. Little packs that have demons sticking out of them. Or cute little animals. Or some secret treasure.

Rift did a fun job with that with some of their holiday themed backpack cosmetic items. They even have a big glass jug for fairy catching that you can carry on your back.

1 Like

YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Yeah like in pubg and maybe fortnite!

A purely cosmetic backpack item might be able to be implemented as a transmog for the “cloak” armor slot.

That would be kewl.

The backpack cosmetic piece is already in the game for NPCs. I’d love to see it made as a cosmetic back piece for the cape slot. There’s also a new back piece that some trolls have that makes them have a bundle of spears on their back.

I’m surprised these havn’t been made available to players yet. They would be great.

1 Like

immediately thinks about Fortnite

No thanks.

1 Like
1 Like

So where is the part of selling our phone numbers to advertisers?

2 Likes

I can’t remember…was it Cata or MoP when they removed visible quivers?

I like this. I would even pay $29.99 USD to have this feature unlocked for my bnet account. Just the ability to equip backpacks. The actual models can be drops or even sold for a buck or two each in the cash shop.

1 Like