Hey blizzard... can we have backpacks in wow?

Easy fix… Just send us all the stuff in the backpacks, + the gold. They did it for other things the first time they talked about it. I wouldn’t say I regularly run out of room, but it does happen. Somewhat often even. It would be a lot better if we could freely swap azerite traits on gear out in the world. I also own a merchant mount, so it’s not like it’s trash getting all that space. Cosmetic backpacks would be lovely, just make a few models for each expac that’s in the game now. I’m sure most people would find something to make them happy, especially if packs or satchels were added in that regard.

I’d wear nothing but the fanny pack.

5 Likes

Oh my God! This is the solution Blizzard has been looking for when it comes to the silly capes!

Just think of it now. Quivers! Backpacks! Aesthetic weaponry! Traveling all-in-one kits, right on your back in the stead of a measly 2d plane of texture! Think of all the FLAVOR!

5 Likes

Dude, I’ve been asking about about cloak that would double as shoulder and cape armor.

1 Like

Remember how you finally did make the backpack bigger, but only let us have those 4 extra slots if we give you our phone numbers for you to sell to advertisers? I 'member.

26 Likes

Pfft says you scrub
Hefts bag of holding

3 Likes

Plus, they’ve had aqualungs and everything else on our backs for various quests.

So they’ve shown it is something they could do.

…what?

2 Likes

How about “Backpack of Azeroth” - we empower our pack with artifact power that unlocks tiers of abilities and bag slots. You are welcome. /s

2 Likes

Imagine having important posts regarding broken game play and a CM replies to backpack threads instead.

1 Like

Dude, any chili fries ready? Its breakfast time! :wink:

Are you getting those heavy breathing but no talking phone calls too??? :rofl:

4 Likes

You joke but an upgradeable/customizable backpack could be pretty neat.

1 Like

Yeah theres a lack of rogue / assassin capes in the game like the ones Ezio and the british dude where in assassins creed. like a shoulder / arrow catcher.

oh ya sure.
opens backpack to hand solarwynds a container of chili fries

3 Likes

Isn’t that like the herb pouches or inscription bags?

I think they meant visually.

Didn’t we use to also have ammo containers? I swear we did.

Ok

I read it as wanting bags for specific professions. Visually it would be a mess tho :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep.
just enough to hold ammo to take down a entire army’s worth we could carry only.

A hot mess!

1 Like