Hey Blizz... your PvP team is pathetic

BGs used to be most fun and now its a horde-slanted cess pool.
If this game fails, not doing anything about BG imbalance is going to be one of the biggest inactions responsible for it.

Adios.

26 Likes

Who hurt you

18 Likes

What would you like the development team to do about players choosing to play a particular faction?

4 Likes

Make BGs mixed faction.

15 Likes

EVERYTHING.

LITERALLY. EVERYTHING.

Example; if they turned each horde race into a different colored blob, removed all racials and made every step sound replaced with the sound of a baby crying, people would reroll Alliance.

An extreme example, but even if the reason you chose horde was to follow your friends, they had a reason.

2 Likes

Nope. They have tried every bandaid already, from Merc Mode (which is their own game telling them something is wrong) to map adjustments and (too late) nerfing horde racials after (according to Ion) it helped most talented guilds and players roll horde.

4 Likes

I agree with the title. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I don’t think you read, or understand, my post. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Sure I did. Making them mixed faction only benefits the horde more, because the only thing the Alliance have going for them right now is the queue. If you remove that from the faction that is obviously three times the population of the Alliance, (based on the difference in queue times) then horde will then get three times what they do now.

Sorry, but you guys have enough advantages as it is.

3 Likes

Pretty sure Pip is mostly an Alliance player

Psst. He’s posting on a horde toon.

1 Like

umm if they mixed it then none of that would matter would it ? now just make a solo only queue and everyone will be happy

4 Likes

So what? Most people have toons on both factions.

1 Like

Why would I know he “mostly plays Alliance”?

1 Like

Yes it would. If the PvP population is representative of the queue time, you have three times the number of horde players than you do Alliance. If you give them MORE GAMES, then you give them three times more honor and weapons than they currently get.

No thank you.

1 Like

Guess you’re right, you wouldn’t know.

1 Like

If you mixed it, I think a number of horde players would quit. I play horde to get away from the rage quitting, foul-mouthed kiddies that inundate the Alliance. Yeah, and get off my lawn :frowning:

2 Likes

So creating mixed teams of horde and alliance, in a shirts and skins scenario, favours the horde, because so few alliance toons actually pvp, you’d all rage quit because your que times would increase?

If you waiting 3 more minutes is a dealbreaker than LOL cya bud don’t forget your mittens before u go

It’s got nothing to do with queue times; it’s got to do with the fact that the horde have an in-game brake on their honor, etc and that’s because they are triple the population of the Alliance so if you reduce that, then you have a situation where queue times are the same as Alliance which will result in just more honor, etc. for the horde.

Maths.

1 Like

Alliance are the ones with enlistment bonus and 30% more rewards for having warmode active