Hey Blizz New BM buff needed Badly

hey.
You can clearly see how bad we doing.
We need 5-10% our and pet damage easily
we need 10-20% More Beast cleave damage easily
change our cleave from 5.4 to at least 8-9 seconds
Make pet snap on to you out of combat and when you call them back
Make pets fallow you, when you jump they jump, when you go up something so do they.
Our new tier is horrible
Our talent tree is bad

Sadly we needed a fix last week, 3 plus years of this is enough, please look in to it and give us a buff at least so we can come close to be able to compete and enjoy the game.

You can do so many cool things. give our pets group buffs like Crit ,haste, mastery and so on.
Give us back battle rez.
No timer to summon and dismiss pets

9 Likes

I agree with you, something needs to happen. BM is in a really bad spot right now.

1 Like

I really dont know why they got rid of the fun different pet ablities. I doubt they’ll bring them back though.

After 3 yrs of this crap do you think they care. 1000’s of posts and millions of data points and they just ignore us.

2 Likes

yup this is ridiculous.

they need to change our s2 tier as well what a pile of junk

I don’t ever remember a new tier set being worse than the previous tier set. This is BAD! They better address this now.

Personally I hate the idea of specific abilities being tied to specific pets. If I have my list pet out, I lose HP and a defensive. If I have my defensive pet out I lose 15% leech and lust. Not very fun swapping pets mid fight.

It would be fun if they gave us a way to dynamically switch pets without having to dismiss.

BM isn’t that far behind. Those that struggle crafted the bow first instead of shadowflame armor/Hailstone Boots. I know BM hunters who do 115k+ in M+ and 110k+ single target in Heroic raid at around 430 ilevel. Once you get these…you will see about a 7% dps increased. BM is viable in all content at the moment, yes there are even in quite a few mythic bosses.

A flat 3% buff would get them where they need to be.

Yup. and they rework every other class except Hunter

I’ve seen Frost DKs end a M+ key at 190k DPS. Neltharus 20. Highest I’ve done is 141k in a FH.

BM needs a buff.

I mean last tier at least we were good single target. Which made me think we would be great this tier. Then all those nerfs came in and put us into the ground.

As a Long time BM Hunter (Closed Beta Wow Tester) I can tell you Blizzard is NOT listening to the community.

Its as Simple as this - Over populated classes get nerfed and will remain on the bottom of the charts until the class population comes down/under what they deem an acceptable level. This does 1 thing for Blizzard > Forces those over populated classes to play historically less popular classes which increase Playtime overall.

Its about numbers/cash not balancing.

So let’s look at Warcraft logs, US, ilvl 429-431, ST bosses…

Kazzara: 6
Rashok: 0
Magmorax: 0

You are right, they DO exist … what a coincidence that you know of these 6 players!

1 Like

Dude did you even look? Top BM hunter on heroic Kaz at 431 ilevel is 152k. There is more than 6 man. Did you even look?

150k…sure…with PI getting chained on you. lol

No dude, there are not more than 5 US players at 430 ilvl, doing 110K on any ST Heroic boss.

And of course I saw the 152K DPS, such a huge outlier, that seems funky … did YOU even look at it, let’s check it out together!

5/20 ilvl 431, fight length 4:18, DPS 152,613
5/20 ilvl 431, fight length 4:18, DPS 87,322.4

Looks like the same fight got reported twice with magically inflated numbers (as a matter of fact, when you click on the actual parse, it doesn’t even load).

Looking at this hunter’s past history would indicate the 87K number is more likely above.

5/23, 431, 3:25, 87,157 and 87,136 (double reported?)
5/18, 430, 5:51, 82.8K
5/18, 429, 4:14, 78.0K

Thanks for pointing it out, made sure it got reported!

After removing that fight, that leaves a total of 5 US BM hunters at 430 ilvl, that have reached 110K. I guess it is doable!

While we’re at it, let’s make a list of raid bosses where the Pet AI screws us over. This is probably the worst raid in a while for pet classes.

Kazzara

• Knockback can throw pet into lava, where it gets stuck. Has to be dismissed and resummoned - or rezzed if it dies in the lava.

Amalgamation Chamber

• No known issues.

Forgotten Experiments

• No known issues.

Assault of the Zagali

• Pet(s) routinely get stuck when boss jumps from side to side. Mine often warps to the other platform when boss jumps, then won’t come back. Must be dismissed and resummoned.

Rashok

• No known issues.

Zskarn

• Knockback routinely tosses pet(s) out of the fight area. Must be dismissed and resummoned.

Magmorax

• Knockback routinely tosses pet(s) out of the fight area. Must be dismissed and resummoned.

Neltharion

• Walls. Need I say more? Even with broken walls, pet(s) often get stuck on sections of the walls. Usually fixable by putting pet on passive then sending them in again, but happens so often it’s a pain in the butt.

Sarkareth

• Pet(s) often get stuck in the downstairs phase.
2 Likes

Beast Cleave should be baseline for BM and always be on.

1 Like

BM needs a full rework, its a bare bone spec with no variations or any flavor. The entire spec is what you got free in SL and no additions to flesh it out.

1 Like