Hey Blizz New BM buff needed Badly

Its stronger than last season’s tier set and that set was very powerful… what are you on?

Yes its powerful on paper. But, it barely more powerful in terms of dps numbers than the previous tier 4 set.

Im some gear scenarios it sims better to run 2 set old tier and 2 set new tier.

Which is hardly good tier design.

No it doesnt, they buffed it and its 3% stronger than the last set at 4 piece, bm itself is bad, but the tier set is actually really good.

The problem is, it’s bugged for many people. The cooldown reduction doesn’t always trigger. I don’t have my 4pc yet, but watched a friend testing on a dummy and 20-25% of the time, it didn’t reduce BW at all.

I honestly haven’t experienced any of this. Not saying the issues don’t exist, but so far I haven’t seen any real issues with pet management. If anything this raid is better than VoI pet-wise…Diurna was obviously terrible if you got unlucky and put on add duty, and Sennarth also had pet issues (always had to dismiss and resummon pet when she jumped up top).

We need a cheat death ability and aspect of the fox/cheetah for group utility

I remember having to use previous tier……perhaps, that was Legion?

It was very depressing to get an upgrade and not use it. I never understand why this happens.

1 Like

For real. It’s not fun getting purple parses and still being 10-20k below classes parsing blue or green.

Also, we’re more squishy than cloth wearers.

So let’s do a quick recap:

• Poor ST
  • Lack of group utility
  • Survivability issues
  • Bottom of the barrel in both M+ and the Raid (especially here)
  • Had our numbers tied to a bow, which was stripped. To make up, they buffed us…to immediately nerf us into oblivion.

But we can move while we attack so everything is good, apparently.

LOL that 150k DPS was someone screwing with the logs.

Last Friday I hit 97% parse on Kazz and only got 103k with Pi at 431 item level…

There are reasons beyond class performance that contribute to this. For example all the high end hunters have been playing MM (you can see that according to the log population). This brings up the average for everybody else. This is the same thing that happened for performance with MM logs last tier. If the high end hunters were playing BM more these purple parses would be blue or green. We have many hunters in our guild getting pink parses without PI. Population size and who is currently playing matters.

Oh, I’m aware. It shows the number of parses on logs. But there’s still more BM hunter parses than several other specs despite it being dogwater.

I do 100k as. 441 ilevel. While tank is already at 90k overall