Heroic Warfront? Why no queue?

Was it really that hard to require a ilvl of 415 to be able to queue? There are ZERO groups listed for Heroic Warfronts on the Alliance side with a 430 gear reward.

Either this is tuned too high or it is because people cannot simple queue for it. Go look at your own stats and verify if I am correct because you managed to break Warfronts even more then before.

5 Likes

It’s meant for organized groups, not pugs. If they allowed queue you’d be crying here about how it’s too hard. In fact, all you seem to do here is cry about things.

1 Like

Not crying it is hard but that noone is actually doing it. I am wondering if there internal numbers are reflecting what I am seeing and if a simple queue method with a 415 gear check would solve it.

Also I point out problems which is different from crying which is what you are doing about me.

13 Likes

If it is available through an LFR style que it will be immediately nerfed into oblivion where 3/4 of the team can be AFK and the remaining 1/4 can slam random buttons and still win

therefore defeating the purpose of this heroic mode being created

4 Likes

I had no trouble finding groups for either of my toons. Alliance had like 10+ groups going.

1 Like

Wondering if your issue OP is your item level. Last I checked on my main there were quite a few groups available, but my main is also 426 iLvL compared to your 402. Maybe groups are setting cutoffs higher than your iLvL screening you out?

1 Like

It is hard. Clueless face rollers will be destroyed and there WILL be screams for nerfs.
You must but effort into protecting your commander or you will lose.

The raid will need healers, because Rok (horde boss, alliance point of view) hits very hard, and without healers, the tanks will die.
And your commander (Tury) will need to be healed.

It is currently bugged, second time Rok appears, he stays until he is dead or Tury is dead.
No conquering, collecting, farming, assaulting the towers, assaulting the gate.
He comes back a second time and that is that.

Warfronts are crap, why encourage them?

1 Like

At least the heroic one requires actual effort.

Boss teleporting into the base is bugged in at least one way. Staying until he dies is definitely a bug. Going more than once is probably a bug – not sure, as he never came back on either of my runs.

Doesn’t it still have to be “up” for your faction? It’s Alliance’s turn now, so maybe that’s why you don’t see people doing on Horde side.

Why have this a raid at all…another Alice in Wonderland logic of Blizz’its

1 Like

I am on the ally side and there nobody standing even near the table.

Well, no. Everyone who wants to go into one is grouping already and in a shard with their own leader.

I opened up the group finder right now, typed “warfront” and saw four fresh groups with basically no requirements attached. Two of them didn’t even set an minimum ilvl.

I did mine on thurs night after raid, it wasn’t hard to find a group. There were a lot of them. It’s possible you waited too long to start looking, a lot of the people who wanted/needed 430 gear right now were raiders. Alternatively the guild is doing a group on sat 8:00 est so if you don’t have one by then message me and i’ll see if we have room.

I’ve done it twice, and both times I found a group easily. Well, technically I did it 3 times, but once was a failure. I blame myself for staying in what was clearly a poorly led group. :stuck_out_tongue:

If there are no groups, maybe start one mate. There are prob 100 people thinking the same thing.

1 Like

I logged in, saw the quest, looked at LFG and completed in the space of about half an hour. I had no problem finding a queue or pugging it.

No. Screw that. ilvl 415 to get in and enjoy your stay. If you suck then go cry on the forums and the devs get to laugh.

All I want is a simple queue. How about call it the Risky Queue. Want to form a group more power to you but want to knock out a weekly without having to form a group then press this button.

This community is stupid enough that in 3 months you will be required to have a 1.5k Raider IO to get into a Heroic Warfront for 430 ilvl gear. I am just trying to pre-empt the stupidity that this system breeds.

Why do some people want intentionally challenging (pre-made) content to be a random queue?

I mean, things are trucking me as a 426 tank, 415 really don’t mean much without any organization.