Heroic Warfront? Why no queue?

I also saw no shortage of groups on the finder last night after reading this thread and wanting to check.

Most wanted 410 at least.

Yeah he cant see the groups because they are 420 requirement, making them invisible unless hes that level

Because weā€™ve had it before, and it was fine until the Wrath babies started crying.

1 Like

I tend to dislike people who believe they are entitled to everything simply because they pay $15 a month

1 Like

I tend to dislike people who think their $15/month is more important than the $15/month of large numbers of other players.

3 Likes

I had no issues finding a group and completing it but that was on Thursday so maybe there isnā€™t always a group forming in LFG. Make sure you are looking under custom. The boss fight with a large raid group is actually rather difficult, but for the most part it was easy.

Normally I support queue systems but in this case I do not feel it is necessary.

Those ā€˜large numbers of other playersā€™ that already quit out of apathy because they get everything short of mythic quality raid gear for zero effort, providing no player retention in a world and system of group content (LFD/LFR) that provides zero community or need for cooperation ?

Ya sure letā€™s super duper double down on this mentality, either it will work for sure this time or retail will end up a barren wasteland, iā€™m betting again on the latter, as all the data points since 2008 have shown

Faceroll easy + high reward content breeds lazy apathetic players who quit and (maybe) resub all the time

1 Like

When I made the thread it was in the AM on Friday prior to the pickup in the Afternoon and Night time. I do not think it would hurt to make a 415 or 420 ilvl auto queue for Heroic.

If you are brave enough to queue for it then that is on you. Just do both options. btw for those asking this is not my main for BFA. This is my main for Horde which I play like once a month.

make random matchmaking que option for content --> everyone picks that option because itā€™s the path of least resistance --> players demand the content is nerfed into oblivion to satisfy the incompetence and trolling present in random matchmaking groups --> players quit the content until these demands are satisfied

Patch 4.0 cata dungeons are the perfect example

And I tend to dislike people who think group content weā€™ve already had before should stop existing or be nerfed into oblivion because theyā€™re entitled to derping their way through anything queueable without a chance of failure.

Hell, look at all the whining over Mechagon, and itā€™s not queueable.

It took me 1 min to find a pug grp the other day and it was an easy win Its in the cuatom groups tab. Maybe you are looking in the wrong spot. There are a LOT of groups queueing for it.

I did all six 120ā€™s on Sunday no problem. Some have sub par item levels and I got in so joining groups isnā€™t a problem. The actual experience was actually pretty fun. Not a face roll by any means. To conquer strategic points you have to act as a team which is refreshing. Can wait for a Darkshore version.

I am currently having a problem with finding a raid group on three of my alts, There is NOONE queā€™in for them. I have been at it for 2 hours today trying to find a groupā€¦

At this rate it might be better to join a guild and see if you can get a group of ten together for it. Iā€™m interested in getting one done to unlock the mount, so thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing.